Thanks for "May the 4th event"

Nightlores
1608 posts Member
edited May 2016
There is a lot of complaining lately. But with the "May the 4th event" we got a real treat for the past 4 days. So I hope we can show the devs some appreciation!

Thanks for "May the 4th event" 132 votes

89%
FashionFettQeltarBarrokDarkSysyAdamWMurTelSlythRinngreyjediknightTakSpeakenderBLuby25benacrowT0mmyB23Romao33McPot45Arryn_RenWill_CocishugeCalus_78HanSlowMo 118 votes
I like complaining
10%
TelaanshampoomoongodPetrozzaBurrito_Man49erWilliamRickardGonzalo1495digsmartinsS854elizaZarLathoJHGRAHAMvavavader 14 votes

Replies

• Powda
    525 posts Member
    Yup... You didn't have to but you did, and it was a big help for just about everyone who plays.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    I like complaining
    I guess I have to choose the complaining part cause I'm not sure why this was even a poll. Of course the bonuses were nice.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    I appreciated the event as well.... was thinking I'd come out with millions in the credit bank and that didn't happen lol... but I am better prepped for Yoda this time around and I should be able to unlock him if not get a 6* even.... kind of doubt the latter as I think I'll be 40 shards short or so but we'll see.
  • Thanks for "May the 4th event"
    I think of the May 4th event as a broaden event. I've fully developed about 3 more 6* toons for raiding from nothing plus getting a 7th star on two developed toons, but at the same time eating about 1,000 crystals. I think it did what it was supposed to do, make us all spend money while being happy about it!
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Thanks
    Chrispy410 wrote: »
    I think of the May 4th event as a broaden event. I've fully developed about 3 more 6* toons for raiding from nothing plus getting a 7th star on two developed toons, but at the same time eating about 1,000 crystals. I think it did what it was supposed to do, make us all spend money while being happy about it!

this. I imagine them sitting around a computer screen eating popcorn and high fiving each other while a speedometer type gif pegs to the max with cash spent.
    I was just about to write a post stating something similar. The "daily grind" of battles can get a little monotonous, but adding this double incentive made it exciting.

Ps. I was a HUGE fan of the ewok event too, that was a fun twist. I hope there are more similar events to come!
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »
    I guess I have to choose the complaining part cause I'm not sure why this was even a poll. Of course the bonuses were nice.

Polls polling polls polling polls
  • vavavader
    180 posts Member
    I like complaining
    Worst event ever.
    38yr old . Income: Govt Disability . Living in mom's basement . Fav food: hot pockets . Fav game: SWGOH
    Loved it. Banked about 6k cantina crystals, over 10k GW crystals and unlocked or maxed a good set of toons. 10/10, would double reward again.
  • Hey how about two for Tuesday once a month
    I like to complain, but I'm also thankful for the event.

FML.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    As an accomplished complainer, let me just say "thanks"! :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    What a stupid poll.
    Good event.
  • I like complaining
    What is the point to have an event and your RNG its just bad?
    Do a 100-200-400 refresh in cantina and only get shards 6 times (12 in total). its lame.
    So I like to complaining.
  • Gavstar
    214 posts Member
    Thank you. My crystal reserves are depleted! Job well done!!
    Loved it. Banked about 6k cantina crystals, over 10k GW crystals and unlocked or maxed a good set of toons. 10/10, would double reward again.

10k GW crystals? What?

I did only so-so in the event, as I had little time to truly play...
    That said, it is appreciated that the oppurtunity was there for the time I had. Double shards was nice.
    Two thumbs up EA.