Just got my 3rd 4* from bronzium pack

Ima-Gun Di this time. Last time was Poggle, time before that was Ururrurur. I'm pretty sure I'm insanely lucky! This is the free packs!

Replies

• yes you are insanely lucky. best thing i've gotten is a shard for ewok elder not joking.
  • TACPness
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    PeterPwn wrote: »
    yes you are insanely lucky. best thing i've gotten is a shard for ewok elder not joking.

Ouch! How often do you play?
  • Yea, I haven't seen anything. Didn't receive the Dooku pack, the first round of sub pack, and didn't see the discount on the latest pack.

I'm holding off on spending any more on this game for awhile. All this has left a bad taste for this game. I may migrate over to the new MAA 2.
  • Honestly guys, I bought only one pack for 25$. Since then I've been simply patient and not spending $$$. I've managed to accomplish quite a bit.
  • Good for you, it seems impossible until you actually pull something good eh?
  • Been playing since hardlaunch. I got only an Ima and an IG-86
  • Hate this thread and need to stop reading it. Played since opening day to public players and not got anything except single character shards. Best luck from Chromium is picking up a couple of the gear 7 items to make it easier to gear up some chars.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    TACPness wrote: »
    Honestly guys, I bought only one pack for 25$. Since then I've been simply patient and not spending $$$. I've managed to accomplish quite a bit.

They probably are giving you free stuff so you spend more. ;-) Seriously, though I've gotten a 3* Luke, 4* Poggle, 3* magna, and a few others that aren't worth mentioning.
  • I've got Fives, Mace Windu, Lobot, Talia, royal guard and jedi guardian.

Only 1 4* from the lot, but I think I've been pretty lucky.
  • RNGesus is looking out for you, young padawan.

I've had a couple characters but nothing like a 4 star. I may have got a 3 star once and I think a 2 star once and a one star a couple times.

I see you put in some cash so that probably unlocked the game for you. I am convinced that there is some code where if you pay some money, you get a far better and "fair" (as in no blatant cheat programming in the arena mode) game.
  • The Star Wars card game is way worse for needing $ to compete by far. There were tricks to get good stuff but most people never paid attention to mathematical probabilities when buying stuff
  • I got Ima Gun Di and Old Daka!! :D
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • 4* Boba Fett and 4* Dathcha
  • Old Daka on a Bronzium card and some other useless toons. Would have had more decent drops but I already had the toon (Windu etc.) so it got converted to shards.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    TACPness wrote: »
    The Star Wars card game is way worse for needing $ to compete by far. There were tricks to get good stuff but most people never paid attention to mathematical probabilities when buying stuff

Hey TACPness. Would this happen to be the same Tac from swfc from the legion €mpir€???
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    And if so, pm me on line app pal
  • Abyss wrote: »
    And if so, pm me on line app pal
    Yes. I don't have line anymore. Who is this?
  • I have been playing for two weeks and have gotten 4* Poggle, 4* UHR'R, 2* Asoko Tano (x2), and various other shards.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • In the last few days I got 2* Ahsoka Tano and 4* Ima Gun-Di, and to start the year today I got 4* Barriss Offee. Last week I was very jealous that everyone got characters but me, and now here I am!
  • Playing since 30. Nov
    Never got a Char. Just Shards :/
  • ccfoo
    154 posts Member
    Playing for a month and I never got anything better than another jawa.
  • Believe or not, I've got 4*windu,poggle,daka,urr,tarkin,dathcha,gunray from bronzium.
  • I got some 1 shard pulls the last few days, but still no full characters of any kind. Getting discouraged reading this thread lol.
  • I got daka, boba fett, mace windu and a couple of 1 star (just 7 shards, since i already had them)
  • Just pulled a 4* Boba Fett yesterday from a free card :)
  • Num1Dago wrote: »
    Just pulled a 4* Boba Fett yesterday from a free card :)

I forgot I also pulled a Pharma 3* 2 weeks ago