Reason to farm everyone

I was reading a thread about FOTP and someone said don't even bother farming him because they ruined him. Well FOTP is a long farm f2p, I have been doing it for months and I'm still just almost 6*. I considered quitting farming him, but I think I'm going to continue. The way I figure it by the time i have him maxed they will have nerfed the entire rotation of characters and he will again be a monster in comparison.

Replies

• Why not keep farming him? Yeah he was nerfed but he's still halfway decent. No he can't triple tap and kill RG in a single turn anymore, but he still hits hard. If you like the toon, keep farming him. If you were just farming because he was OP that's a bad reason to farm anything because it will most likely get nerfed.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • He's good with assists and offensive buff. Good raid character
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    @CG_JohnSalera Said they were looking into him
  • I have been farming ewoks for a long time for no ther reason then to farm ewoks. Got lucky they made an Ewok team playable.
    Probably won't work the same for JKG and Upnaught.
  • Why not keep farming him? Yeah he was nerfed but he's still halfway decent. No he can't triple tap and kill RG in a single turn anymore, but he still hits hard. If you like the toon, keep farming him. If you were just farming because he was OP that's a bad reason to farm anything because it will most likely get nerfed.

I was planning on farming him still, I like synergy teams, I was just pointing out that if you just take your time farming eventually every toon will be nerfed. It just takes time for some to become the meta. Once one toon is considered OP and gets nerfed the next most powerful toon gets called for a nerf and so on. I live for the day that ugnaught gets nerfed.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    He use to be one of my main characters but hes been lacking behind in damage. I dont even put him in the good raid parties.
  • MaxiPriest
    619 posts Member
    Solution is easy, nerf biggs and give best ship synergies to fotp. Job done.
  • ottomaddux
    490 posts Member
    AdamW wrote: »
    He use to be one of my main characters but hes been lacking behind in damage. I dont even put him in the good raid parties.

just curious who you use instead.
  • Hedgehog
    61 posts Member
    I have FOTP at 6*, as I can't shake the sneaking suspicion that if/when ship combat comes, FOTP and RP and Biggs will have a role to play.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Hedgehog wrote: »
    I have FOTP at 6*, as I can't shake the sneaking suspicion that if/when ship combat comes, FOTP and RP and Biggs will have a role to play.
    wedge will still be the best. aurodium only and all...
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    actually I take that back. Poe is supposed to be the best resistance pilot. Vader is a formidable tie pilot. Han Solo...nuff said.
    mighty chlorians
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    And of course Luke can fly with his eyes closed.