Galactic War Glitch That Makes it impossible to continue without a GW reset

I'm pretty far into a Galactic war, further than I usually make it. But there is a glitch which prohibits me from making it any further. Enemy Talia used her health which brought her health bar to an empty state before my team was defeated. I then started another match against that team. Talia cannot be targeted - after killing the other enemies she can be targeted, I attack her nothing happens no animation, I can attack her again, but pressing the button does nothing. I turn on auto mode game just hangs. I turn off auto mode and I lose my hud. I have to exit the game and go back in to attempt another match in GW. I am just so peeved that I cannot continue when I am this far into a Galactic War. It feels like the game is cheating me out of a complete GW win. :(

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Weird one. Have you tried starting with a fast character that has an AoE, like Sid?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Oh yes, She is either dodging the damage or cannot be killed, because I see no words generate on a multi-target attack.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    It may just be messed up, sorry man. :( If she dodges one AoE attack at the start of a fight, she always will, try another if you can.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.