Guilds are Bugged !!!!

My guild has 14 players in the list and 11 pending invites. However if you look under membership, I currently have 30 members. How can this be? When 14 + 11 = 25 . Also my guild Nightravens lost over 30,000 guild coins between May 3 and May 4. They currently have no way of fixing anything in the guilds. So all they can do is compensate you with crystals. Then they wanted to just compensate me only. Which I was a little insulted by so I made them compensate all the guild members. After almost an hour and a half. We were each compensated 500 crystals. Which I think is a slap in the face. When you think about it 500 crystals equal about $2.95. However something is better than nothing.

Replies

• Noticed the same. I think it happens when you have an invite in the guild pending and remove the member from the ally code. Not sure if your guild be interested in joining Marians Trench (Ally Code: 361-755-966). as an alternative. I'll shoot you a separate message.
  • Exodio
    8 posts Member
    Look at your Guild Activity Contribution list. Make a note of all Zero contributors, then check their names against your Member list. If an Invite expires without being cancelled, it stays open. You have to re-invite the "ghost" and cancel the pending request. That clears out your numbers on the guild roster. Thanks to @OrionPeace for pointing out this fix.