Order 66 - Top Tier Guild!!! TWO Teams Successfully Defeating HEROIC Raids!!! Now Recruiting!!!

Replies

• I'm a level 74 almost 75 very active player. I play at least 5 days a week and always complete the daily and guild activities.
    Looking for an active guild.
    Have at least 15 7 star toons.
    My id is TheDarthTaral my code is 231-948-744. Intrestedin joining a large top tear guild.
    Message me if interested
  • Congrats to 501 for killing the HEROIC Raid!!! We now have 2 individual teams that have successfully completed T7 Raids!!! Great job team.

Will there be a 3rd???? :) 41 I think has the chops to get it done!!! Rooting for you guys!!!
  • Cero Kurn

825-345-916

Level 78

17 7*

Regularly lead my guild (yahtzee party) in raid points.
    Free agent looking to help raid level 6. Active multiple times per day. Let's do this.
  • Cottonfresh
    Ally code: 746-589-357

27 7-star toons

Player Level 79

Looking to join the 501st, because I fight two of them on a regular basis on my shard: StrangeQuark66 and Thea K'thraz.

@JohnnySteelAlpha
    @FashionFett
    @Cythis
    @Pilot
    @Aragorn_SAMCRO
  • Good to see you are still active in game Johnny!
  • wbp77
    6 posts Member
    RunningHot
    Ally code: 868-246-538

-25 7 star characters with 3 more awaiting credits to become 7 star

-Player level 78

-looking to join the 501st and help contribute

@JohnnySteelAlpha
    @FashionFett
    @Cythis
    @Pilot
    @Aragorn_SAMCRO
  • Top_Quark wrote: »

Hey Cottonfresh! Hope they move you in. We are the only two Order 66 right now. Would be nice to populate :D.

Nothing quite like conspiring for the top spots! Nice to finally talk with you.
  • Hi There, Fraxis Starborne (in-game)

Ally Code: 998-289-838
    Level 78
    Have 21 toons @ 7*

Have Royal Guard, Princess Leia, Lando, Biggs @ 6* and willing to pay to get them 7. Maybe I can get a spot in the 41st? If you need my documentation, more than willing to take some screenies.

@JohnnySteelAlpha
    @FashionFett
    @Cythis
    @Pilot
    @Aragorn_SAMCRO
  • MilkNudders
    123 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Just wanted to stop in and say "hi" and that i enjoy the competition with some of your guild mates in arena. You guys seem well coordinated. Good luck!!

Ciao,
    Milk
  • Just wanted to stop in and say "hi" and that i enjoy the competition with some of your guild mates in arena. You guys seem well coordinated. Good luck!!
    Hello back to you. I'm assuming you are on the server with Aramil, CrossX, Jacknasty, etc.? I know they enjoy competition. :smile:
  • Yes sir, helps break up the bordem of arena to have some fun competition.
  • The Agents are still looking for some promising recruits.

4. Agents of Order 66: This squad is very casual and for players that enjoy the game at a more leisurely pace. What's interesting is this group does have some very high-level rosters on it, but due to time constraints at the time or real life, this team gives players the option to enjoy the game in a low-pressure situation.

We do Tier V raids continuously one after the other. As long as members do the daily 600 energy guild coin requirement to open future raids, there is a place for you in Agents. Doing Tier V raids give players the casual atmosphere of doing Raids for experience, for rewards, and the luxury of having a raid open most of the time.

If you're a daily player who wants to do Tier V raids, this is the place for you. We chat on LINE and have veterans helping members with team formation and strategy.

@FashionFett
    @Aragorn_SAMCRO

• Congrats to the 41st Division for clearing the T7 raid as well. We now have 3 of our divisions with T7 Heroic victories. Nice job guys and gals!
  • Leo18
    24 posts Member
    Hey everybody
    I am looking for a new guild .m
    I have 66 han solo shardes
    I have one question
    When is your normally raid time?
    372-785-137
  • Great job and teamwork to all the members of Order 66!! We were the first two guilds to get to 800 point for June LB. I know it won't last and 50+ guilds will be playing musical chairs but it's still pretty cool to see #1 and #2. Next month we will see the 41st division up there as well :)

kqd9Uw2.jpg
  • NessusChiron74
    99 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Looking to fill 1 slot for t7 raids in the 501st. Will happen Tuesday.Requirements Lvl 80 600 daily guild coins 15+ 7* toons. 501st is international, tight knit, and have a raid schedule friendly to US and EU players. PM me for more info.
    Post edited by NessusChiron74 on
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    So proud to be an officer in this group and the #2 ranked guild. We're still accepting applications for potential recruits, PM if interested
  • Hi all..

We're always recruiting in one of our 4 guilds..
    If you need a place to stick around, just contact us.. We are a bunch of funny, experienced and still motivated players..

So hanging out and play with us is a decision you wont regret..

Just Text if you're interested..

Best regards*

• 501st still recruiting atm ?
  • slothe
    221 posts Member
    My guild has been imploding since the mod update, lost the leader today, so I might be interested if you're regularly running t7 raids. If you send me an ally request let me know on here, I'll check back here, so that I know to accept. Already have line.

v2wco5.jpg
    ruz9j7.jpg
    vq659e.png
    28jfa.png
    11j1wtc.png
    2il1pb6.png
    311tleg.png
    2zyaa88.png
    259fs5w.png
    spaouf.jpg
  • What time in PDT do you raid?
  • MrPoodle1 i will write you a messages..
  • Misanthrop
    63 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Ok.. Guys..

Still on the hunt for players, who would like to join the competition group of Order 66.

Our Raid times are fixed to:

9am / 2pm / 9pm - all PST

If you like to be a part of a competitive, experienced and nice group just send me a pm or add me on line. (Line id: scopely)
  • We have a few spots available in Order 66 and Order 66 41st Division. Must get 600 coins daily. Must be level 80. Must have a decent roster of 7* toons. Both guilds raid every 2 days. International and domestic friendly schedules. An active LINE chat. Reply or PM me if interested.
  • Still have a few spots open on Order 66. All 3 teams are doing T7 raids. Looking to fill a few open spots.
  • Still looking for a few members to join Order 66. We have multiple teams doing T7 raids. Let me know if you are interested.
  • Still looking for a few well rounded players to join Order 66. All three teams are doing T7 raids.
  • Order 66 is looking for a few more members to round out our 3 T7 Heroic teams. Let me know if interested.
  • Got a couple of replies. Thanks! Still looking for 1 or 2 more to join the ranks Order 66
  • Congrats to Order 66 41st Division for keeping that Top 5 spot on the July LB!

41st Division and Order 66 have a few spots open still. Let me know if you are interested.