Guild Raids - the Rancor and tier 7 time limit

Boo
4134 posts Member
edited May 2016
Not sure where to have put this discussion as the feedback section of the forum needs a Guild subsection (like arena or GW etc.)

Anyway - I appreciate the newly added guilds and guild raids. I also appreciate how hard they should make the guild raids, however I have 2 complaints:

1. The Rancor is ridiculous. He picks up and eats my characters when they are full health as if they were nothing. No way on Earth could the Rancor pick up Anakin, Yoda or Darth Vader and eat them, at least not without them putting up a fight.

Perhaps the Rancor should only be allowed to eat characters once their health falls below 50% - I could live with that, but they way how the Rancor randomly eats characters at full health is totally absurd.

2. I started a guild (at max - 50 members/officers). My guild and I are tackling tier 5. I may add that tier 5 is not easy by any stretch of the word. We began this raid on Sunday and were are almost done now - maybe another day or two before we beat it. That will be a week long raid at tier 5 difficulty.

I understand that tier 7 has a 2 day time limit to be completed!!! This is the most absurd thing I think I have ever seen. If it takes at least a week to complete tier 5, how the hec is anyone expected to beat tier 7 in two days????

This obviously was not thought out very well and will need to be adjusted. I am not Nostradamus but before long complaints on this issue will start to fill the forums demanding change.

Does anyone else share my thoughts here?

Replies