So now we need 3 suicide squads and still can't finish?

I'm so angry right now. Just hit a team in GW that I should be able to clear and I can't. Why not? Because basically my chars have half the health of the opposing team. It's been said and will be again. Get rid of the **** protection. Just get rid of it. It was a ridiculous idea in the first place. You didn't stop one shot killing of characters. You GUARENTEED one shot killing cause hey we have no protection and that squad we are facing who are similar (or lower) gear, star and ability levels have full protection. And please all of you "oh I have no trouble so don't see why you do" just don't. Everyone's match ups are different and I'm glad it works for you. You all told me to wait it would be so much easier at level 70. Level 75 here and no it's not. I would walk away but I need the credits which sadly are the same despite the fact that protection requires more time and energy. And sadly it's not the last node and I am out of suicide squads but can't let anyone die because I have no way of knowing what is coming next and who I might need.

Replies

• LordAlvert
    1193 posts Member
    Options
    I can only tell you that CG is thinking: functioning as intended...

Build that roster... Grind up multiple squads.
  • Options
    But when you build your roster the enemy's get thought. It's never ending. The Devs need to fix their formula for GW