No more subscriptions?

Logged in at midnight reset today and didn't receive the usual subscription Mail. It's possible that my sub may have expired today, but there's also no option to renew it in the store.

Anyone else encounter the same thing?

Replies

• Jeks wrote: »
    Logged in at midnight reset today and didn't receive the usual subscription Mail. It's possible that my sub may have expired today, but there's also no option to renew it in the store.

My sub expired as well but can't see a renew option either.
  • Mine has not expired yet, but I also do not see an option for a new one.
  • Yeah, my last one was this morning and I don't have it either. I'm trying to give you money! Take it. :)
  • I read somewhere here you can only subscribe to crystal delivery once a month. Dont know but that might be why.
  • I subscribed twice during the promotion period. Day before last with only 7 hours to go I did the offer again. So I guess if you can't see it anymore then the subscription was a one time deal now instead of a renewable option like before.
  • Yep I was going to buy the 21 day. They removed it for 7, waited hoping when it expired the 21 would come back but nope, nothing
  • I don't have it anymore too :neutral: I was depending on the daily subs for my daily cantina/energy refresh :disappointed:
  • Don't worry, guys. This is typical practice for these guys. Only expect to see the return of this option once most of the mid-spending players have left due to the gross incompetence of the developer.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Kay.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    I bought 1 subscription package, went to buy another one today and didnt see it available. I would like to purchase this monthly at least, make it available please.
  • Pls bring back longer crystal subs...
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    I only ever saw 7 day ones.
  • Its like they left this game for the dead already.
  • Crittik wrote: »
    Its like they left this game for the dead already.

I think they've forgot they got a game ;) barely any communication in the past 2 weeks.
  • Its business, since most are dependent in additional crystal daily, removing the promo means some are force to buy the regular offer, then hola additional $!!...or maybe the devs are still on vacation.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Are we getting subscriptions back? Whats the deal with them, why do they become unavailable? I and many others would like to purchase this. Can we please get answers? @EA_Jesse .

Sorry if there is an official response to this, but i havent seen anything aside from you planning to make it available to everyone, posted last week.
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    Jeks wrote: »

dude i would so go for another 5$ 300+ 100x21 crystals. If i see that again, i'm buying no questions asked.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    SeroZero wrote: »
    I don't have it anymore too :neutral: I was depending on the daily subs for my daily cantina/energy refresh :disappointed:

Same bro. You are pretty respected in the forums so your input is appreciated. Are they only after whales or does many 20 dollars a month players even matter here?
  • J7000 wrote: »
    SeroZero wrote: »
    I don't have it anymore too :neutral: I was depending on the daily subs for my daily cantina/energy refresh :disappointed:

Same bro. You are pretty respected in the forums so your input is appreciated. Are they only after whales or does many 20 dollars a month players even matter here?

Why thank you :) I believe they do care about all tiered players. The fact that CG allowed anything from the character roster to drop from Bronzenium already shows that they recognise the need for F2P community and give them something to get all high and jumpy about. Just look at all the 'just got Xxx 4* from Bronzenium posts, it's great free publicity and moral lifter in a market of mobile card games dominated by whales.

The way they set energy recharges to have an incrementing effect allows smaller payers like us to refill an amount we can afford. They could've just set each refill at 150 crystals from the start and be done with it. The whales will still gobble it up, but smaller payers like us wouldn't be so generous with our wallets if we see that.

Im guessing the subscription service stopping is some glitch of sorts. Seems common with CG these days even with the latest wrong prize on bundle fiasco.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    In another thread, the producer has said these will be returning sometime in the next week.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Dev mentioned that due to Googles bundle discounts that they couldn't put up the subs while active and that they will be returning asap without limit per month.
  • Is it something you need to pay to get it ? Because i never got those daily emails
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Is it something you need to pay to get it ? Because i never got those daily emails

Yea you pay $5 and it sends you a small amount of gems daily. Last package was 300 gems upon buying it, and 165 gems for 7 days afterwards (including the day of the purchase)