Shakes looking for his shardmates.

Prev13456728
Call out to any on our shard. Some of us in the top 20 share a guild. Like Vinch and Festerday and Wes Terallo. But others with fun teams to compete with are Caminero666. SinDevilSix. Ibrahim. GeorgeRules (who I know is on the forum and spoken to) Big Panda420. Hutch. OzwaldEMandius.

Just seeing if anyone is around and forum active!

Replies

• GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    Your team is killing it shakes. Sorry to take back 1st. Still working on the best way to take you down. Its a really strong squad.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    If i go too far with my squad and rg taunts at a bad time its game over. Dont think many can touch you at the moment.
  • How's sun fac behave on AI defense? AI usually has a rough time with toons that have a lot of utility. I've actually been thinking of taking RG out and putting Plo Koon in if you can believe that. lol

But only if I can trust Fac to do his job lol
  • And don't worry about bumping me. I actually like getting kicked out of first during the day. Gives me a reason to burn an arena attempt for the daily requirement.

First three days I had my squad active I basically lived in first place and I had to challenge the bros behind me to no effect just to hit the daily lol
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    Tbf. Fac seems to use his taunt at the same time rg taunts for a second time. This is when ive been killing rg and removing his taunt then back to the original focus, either rex or trooper at that point. If qgj cant detaunt fac its game over as everyone gets negative effects and by the time im down to taking 5s i have 3 or 4 toons with low health and negative effects. Its a really interesting team. Fac is a great addition and all of them including rg have really good synergy. The TM manipulation is sick coupled with rg and then sun fac, ive lost a few times. Caminero's team with The engineer is fast becoming a pain as well for me. Really painful first round there. Not nice to see lumi die before i get a turn in.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    She is on her way out soon but not sure who will take her spot thinking daka. How are you guys finding the raids?
  • Our guild is sorta casual. So those of us that do the raids love it but participation isn't always the best. Can make for slow progress. Which is a bit frustrating for the more active of the team.
  • We that produce a lot of effort and coins and damage in the raids like Vinch, Fester and myself are trying to be patient while things come together. It's not easy though lol
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    It'll happen, at least you guys will be getting top tier rewards and there is nothing stopping you from jumping ship to something a little more committed to beating the raid.
  • lol love the team George.

cKoPLh3.jpg
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    Lol. Glad you noticed... very bored here.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    Teebo is under rated.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    With my squad new tactic is to nuke fac first as you would qgj. You beat me about 4 times prior to me realising that my hans taunt is really important to successfully beating your squad. I also tried without lumi which came down to 5s vs ben. 5s came out on top. Something changed with your squad today making it much harder to take down.
  • Sun is close to gear 9 now but that happened yesterday evening. The only change that happened today was I popped 78 lol.
  • Possibly just rng. What do you think to camerinos new addition? He is gonna cause me some problems if i dont get a heavyweight counter squad to bash him around.
  • I've had no trouble with him yet. JE is only 4 stars. Keeping my eye on him though in case that changes with power. I have switched to just nuking JE straight off and letting the others have their shot because he's easy to kill and every time I nuke 88 he just rezzes him and I have to have someone kill him again instead of hitting someone else
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    We must have the quietest server ever. I've only ever seen you and @OswaldEMandius on the forums.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    I am on your shard, just way back there
  • Good to see you, sunnie. How far back lol
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Currently 105. I am usually in the top 100 for payout.
  • Cool cool. I expect to be seeing you someday in the top 5 with me. What's your time zone?
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Central. I run NS/Jedi now but am working on an ewok crew. It will take a bit before I am up there fighting for the top spots
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Central huh? Well that's unfortunate. For you. lol. I'm also central.
  • Is this not the modern age? Why doesn't this forum recognize basic cellphone emoji?? lol
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Lol. If I can only get the gear I need, then you can worry about me at payout. Keep getting scanner salvage, need 16 thousand stun cuffs and drills.
  • Hi guys, Have seen oswald on the forums too. hello Sunnie. Just took a look at your roster. Your Lumi is better geared than mine, I only recently swapped her out of my squad for rey. Yiur ashoka looks good too. I would suggest getting them all up to 8p and then trying to oush your way up in arena with crystal refreshes. Once you do that you will find yku can hold it better because not alot of people refresh to push their way up. You might statt to struggle with the competition up in the 20-40 range but the rewards will help you develope your squad quicker.
  • Sorry for the aweful writing, Im half asleep.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Thanks! Raids have blessed me with scanners, so Lumi was way to gear. Now if I can only get blessed with stun cuffs and furnaces ;-). It will take a bit, as I am working on RG to add it, ventress needs a bit more protection from Rey and taila is suicidal on defense. Saw you have old Ben, would love to have him but rng thinks otherwise. My second strongest toon is Teebo, he has my omegas from the omega challenge but I don't use him in arena yet. Good for raids though :) If y'all need to find me, I am on Line more than forums- Sunnie1978. I mostly come to forums to recruit for my guild.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    The writing is not awful, George, thanks for the advice. I am getting closer, finished 45 at today's payout. Replaced Talia with RG :-)
  • Good call, talia is not great in pvp. You're getting really close. I got up to 1st from 22nd the other day in 15 minutes. Cost me 200 crystals to refresh but the return was worth it. You'll find once you're banking 200-500 crystals a day it helps alot with the gear grind. It's worth paying to get up there aswell in terms of returns.