Shakes looking for his shardmates.

Replies

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    I wish I could quit. Swgh, among other vices. I am starting to wonder how slow it will be if I stop completing my dailes, even. Right now I am not doing droid event. I think I'll bag out of next tourney; heck I think I'll just spend my ally points on bronziums. That will be faster.

Challenges to get stuff. And GW, i guess. A few arena battles a day until I drop off the top 50. Looking forward to bright future as 200-300 rank player who holds back his guild, lol.

• now everyone has boba.... this is ridiculous each new rework becomes the meta
  • Trust me you WANT to bump me for first and not Wester
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Gotta admit, I was ok with Boba at first. But problem with boba.... he is so good on defense is ridiculous. Is there easy counter? Pair with some aoe toons (jka, of course) and he picks off a toon every turn that he's not blocking everyone. Lol. He is a monster.

So many toons I was sorta excited to gear... now seems like they are all useless. Either farm entire resistance squad from nothin, or gear up SHT and TFP, or get Boba like everyone else. And get butraipt by boba in the meantime. It is cool that boba is good, but he is so common from early credit heist days (when han and ig88 werent scoundrels) that he is everywhere. Maybe he is a little too good for such a common toon. Even when u finally figure out how to beat ONE boba squad, there's a 50 percent chance he rezes and punks u, and a 100% chance I forgot how to beat that squad the next day, cuz there are so darn many different boba squads, and boba kicks my ask in all of them, lol.
  • I'm trying to resist putting my beast Boba up front. I was hoping to deploy him first but terrible terrible luck in the lack of furnaces...now I'll feel like I'm following the crowd lol
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I was planning to not use him. But I don't think i have a good alternative. It is going to be ages before I have gk or any zetas or a resistance squad. Heck I never even got rey over 5 star, lol. My gear grind on boba is going... bad. I had saved up the bazillion syringes he need for gear 9, but the droid caller wasn't happening. I blew up and spent the syringes on other toons, but I see now that was a mistake.... :) until the general or resistance show up... or chirrut become farmable, it looks like boba is the meta. It's the Boba Feta.

Boba is the most fearsome Joe Shmoe in the galaxy. It is like if they gave one third of the players Rex back before wiggs was a thing. Of course, game-balancing what it is, Boba gonna be useless in approximately 3 weeks from now.
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Btw, in case anyone out there has NOT run into kenobi in GW, yet. LOL. It takes my best two teams just to kill one toon on the squad.
  • Aral
    36 posts Member
    Not to sound like a broken record, but the LINE shard chat is going well and is really helpful for coordination on payouts. Lot of nice guys and gals in here: Wester and his awesome hair, DJ Robbe, Ozwald, Sunnie, Caminero, Chepin, Snake Plissken, BigShow our own TI Overlord, Jaxom, Chepin ... Snake even managed to get a hand on Karol Gustaw through concord so that he can taunt and mock us for no reason.
    So if you find this thread and you just can't beat Cami's team, send a LINE message to djrobbe88 or aral22, join us and he'll remove all his mods for you !!
  • Is it a phone app or something? I can beat cam. No issue there. Lately my issue is getting bumped too far back to only need 5 fights to climb back. And I refuse to spend crystals anymore lol
  • Aral
    36 posts Member
    The Cam thing was a joke, although he did remove some mods that one time to help Jaxom I think. :)
    Yes, it's a phone app, quick and easy, you should try it.
  • Yeah honest we just bust on each other half the time..
    Chepin started using it and found out Oz wasn't such a rooster...
  • Yes. Join us, it's much nicer knowing the folks and their payouts. A good bunch of players.
  • Shakes, you back from break?
  • Never left. Just care less lol
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Nice to see you rising again Shakes. :-)
  • Shakes, join LINE so I can ride your coat tails :-)
  • @VeridianShakes umm, I am also CST payout. Please try to avoid using me as a stepping stone during our payout hour. You sent me back and I couldn't battle :,-(
  • Ah, my bad dude. Completely forgot. Will keep it in mind from now on.
  • Thanks! Also, not a dude ;-)
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @VeridianShakes we have a new person who joined the Line chat who is CST- DevilDoc. He didn't realize you were CST when hitting you today. Are you sure you don't want to join the Line chat, so you can threaten him directly? It's fun :-)
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Member
    @VeridianShakes you really need to join the line chat, it is complicated to coordinate payouts if no one knows when and how you plan to move
  • SnakesPlissken
    23 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    ^ if you are going to move before your payout window please be mindfull of those on this forum as well as those new members in the line chat @VeridianShakes
    Post edited by SnakesPlissken on
  • I don't "move" during the day so much as try to stay in a relatively stable position so that it's simpler and less time intensive during my own payout hour to actually move forward.

Those battles that happen will typically only occur if I'm bumped from the top 20 and pretty much only between the hours of 9 or so in the AM up till payout. It's random. I work all day. So depending on break or other downtimes it might not happen at all. Or it might happen everytime I get knocked out of a feasible position (ergo; top 20.) Not my intention to step on anyone's toes. After all, this shard is the house that Shakes built lol. With the updated list of times I was given this should be much less an issue now. Good hunting guys
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    You are a good man, snakes. I accept your pity. I spent at least 400 crystals to get to the top, haha.
  • As long as you move Jeunesse ( or whatever that roosters name is) and Semiass it's all
    Good :)
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    I spent probably 4 timer refresh learning how to beat semiasis.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @LastJedi please check your discord for the payout times. You have hit 4 of your really friendly shardmates during their payout (including me) this week. If you need an updated payout list and can't find the one in discord, let me know and I will send it to you. I can be reached in Discord Sunnie1978#4082 or in LINe sunnie1978

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Sorry. Dunno where to look on discord and I removed line. I got u down for Central time. Glad u got it back before payout.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    I sent you the list here in forum PM :-). @LastJedi
  • I sent you this list on discord 8 days ago @LastJedi