Only TWO spots available!

KeyMan64x
794 posts Member
Get in while the gettin's good.

We have 48 members in the guild. We are very active. Just two spots available.
We are RAIDING Level 5 or 6 just about every day! We meet goals and communicate via LINE.

If you are in the mid 70s for your level, have some 7* characters to play with, typically finish pretty strong in Arena, always do your dailies and like to have fun then contact me on here or on the LINE app userid: keyman64

Communication via LINE is required. Let's do this!

Replies

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Not that I'm interested, but I'd provide the guild name just in case people want to see it.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Still have room? I'm interested.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    Ahhh, KoR Death. "Knights of Ren"
    We are a family of 3 guilds and this specific guild that I am in is sitting at 48 people.

We have a T5 going right now! A person could jump in and get immediate rewards by helping to finish it off! ;)
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    Ecuadri_22 wrote: »
    Still have room? I'm interested.

Send me a message in the LINE app right now and we can probably get you in!
  • Options
    I'm interested. Lvl 77, i finish top 20 in arena, my guild is pretty unactive and we just did tier 5 and i took first place in dmg dealt.
  • Options
    K lemme go download it
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Options
    Ecuadri_22 wrote: »
    I'm interested. Lvl 77, i finish top 20 in arena, my guild is pretty unactive and we just did tier 5 and i took first place in dmg dealt.

Sweet, sounds like a lot of us...good match. Send me a message in LINE, I can get you invited to our chats and then get you into the guild. You can help finish this Tier 5 raid we are on right now and get rewards.