Shipments

I am brand-new to the game and I am struggling with what happens when you purchase something under the shipments. Where did they go to?

Replies

• Options
    Depends. If you are buying gear, they just go to inventory and will be accessible when filling gear slots on your toons (make sure you do this, gear makes a huge difference in power levels). If you bought shards, they just get added to the total shards for that toon.
  • Options
    So you may or may not see it as gear listed immediately anywhere? Like I bought a couple of items I can't find them listed on any of my characters gear.
  • Options
    So you may or may not see it as gear listed immediately anywhere? Like I bought a couple of items I can't find them listed on any of my characters gear.

It will only be listed under "sell items." Gear does not attach itself to heroes. You must access your characters page and then click on any character with a green cross next to them. This means you have obtained gear they can use.

I advise you to buy the shipment gear every six hours when the store refreshes. The gear will eventually be useful, and you will not only do the daily shipment purchase reward, but you will work toward the shipment purchase achievement which unlocks precious Vader shards.
  • Options
    Thanks