Anyone throw their furnace into Anakin?

Mazurka
961 posts Member
The temptation to take him to gear 9 is strong. I have him at 7* lvl 77, (gear 8) and he's super weak, laughably so if it weren't for the fact that I farmed this guy FOREVER to finish him. Does getting through some uncraftable gear return him to his former glory of at least being average? Help me forums, you are my only hope!

Replies

• Jamito
    316 posts Member
    I'm in the same position. Finally got him to 7* and have the mats to take him to g9. Really want to upgrade him but is it worth it?
    Maybe hang on and I'm sure he's a character that will be fixed.
  • jonni
    133 posts Member
    he's the same with or without furnace. hold on to it until they do something to him. it's sad because i've always used him from january till the protection update.. :(
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Yea ended up getting him to G9. Not arena worthy, but at least I can use him as leader again in the first few GW nodes
  • Xorath
    27 posts Member
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Yea ended up getting him to G9. Not arena worthy, but at least I can use him as leader again in the first few GW nodes

Not bad at least he still has some uses.
    To be honest at least furnace can be purchase in shipments at the moment, if it was droid caller or other unobtainable equipment , using it on a non-effective toon would be much worse
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    I put him to 9. With his basic omega, his buff immunity sticks a lot now.
    He is part of my GW team is is workin great.
    4/6 pieces in g9 are super easy to get.