Has anyone put together a team composed of:
Princess Leia
Stormtrooper Han
A New Hope Luke
Chewie (i know its clone wars version)
Old Ben

Replies

• Options
    I don't know where the synergy is with that team.

Add akabar into the mix and you may have something.
  • Options
    You got hand speeding them up, you got Ben turning down the damage of the enemy. You got Leia, Luke, and Han doing Damage. You may be right about Ackbar. Maybe I could throw him in and remove Chewie, but then its not the squad from the movie.
  • Zargh
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    It can be done with a 6 char team. Replace Chewie for Ackbar in your team and have Chewie from an ally... uber
  • Enterprise4691
    77 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ackbar is worthless now his speed leader doesnt do anything and if you put Luke as leader then you might not need Ackbar.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    What about Biggs Darklighter?
  • Options
    Swap chewie for Vader
  • Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    Swap chewie for Vader

You're missing the point.
  • Options
    The only toons out of that list i see at level 60 is Ben and Leia (and she's going to get fixed), the rest just don't cut it past mid-game.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    The only toons out of that list i see at level 60 is Ben and Leia (and she's going to get fixed), the rest just don't cut it past mid-game.

Do you have a7 star han?
  • Options
    Today i got my ars kicked by team with
    luke(L) leia han vader sid

Ok it isnt a new hope team but nearly and i like it so much. I didnt get any chance at all, it was hard to watch, even vader didnt use his blade throw.
    I think a complete new hope team is not very competive unless your leia gets hurry and erases the other team quick(but this is going to be fixed soon)