Battle reports - a request

So we get the damage battle stats after the raid. What I am proposing is we get a similar report on the victory screen for every battle.

What I'd like to see for arena and GW is

Attack:Total damage landed, # critical hits landed, # of attacks, average damage, # killing blows, # attacks dodged

Defence:Total damage taken, # crit suffered, HP healed, successful dodges, damage absorbed by armour, % of battle survived, # attacks taken

For such a stat based game I think this info would be really useful in analysing performance against certain teams etc.

Would anyone else like to see stats like this or are there any other stats you'd like to see in the after battle report (if CG would be kind enough to add it)

UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384

Replies

• I like this idea a lot. It would be great to see the actual stats laid out in front of you rather than just going by how you "feel" a character does. Sometimes bad/good RNG will make a character seem awesome or terrible which then leads you to either invest a lot of resources or scrap a character entirely. Would be nice to be able to look at stats and know for sure this character is consistently good overtime, etc.

Nice idea.
  • We definitely need more information and I hope they pay attention as we have been asking for a long time...
  • Apollya
    99 posts Member
    Agree, I'd love to see real break downs of raids too, who attacked which phase, team used and dmg per character but as a tool offline not just a screen shot at the end telling me nothing. The dmg screen doesn't show how the dmg occurred, was it an assist, who assisted most, who called the assist. We could then work out which characters actually do the most dmg. Attributing the dmg to the character that assisted is not correct in my mind, sure they hit, but the assist caller is really the one providing the means for that dmg.

I wish you could go even further and look at which attacks are resisted most by which character, we could then learn is it better to use special / basic vs Dooku, Old Ben or Dodge Sidious in GW etc. I've noticed trends already but it could just be confirmation bias as i'm not taking note or writing down each action (far too much like hard work).

I used to theory craft in World of Warcraft. I was a Paladin Main tank, however as certain fights only required 1 tank or was better suited to a diff class tank I would also use off-spec to dps. Using theory-crafting and best rotation / abilities on some fights I was highest dps and this was in off-spec gear, priority for gear was always to main-specs.

We used to use wow-stats to analyse all our raids, see who was not performing at the level to be expected for their class and then look at why, is it bad spec? slwo / bad rotation? is it gear? etc. It allows you to develop your team and improve their skills, pushing performance up. It also builds teamwork and morale, if a player improves as a result of your help they feel happier and in turn loyalty to the guild grows.

The one thing it seems we lack from this game is data and access to it, although it does seem to be getting better. swgoh.gg have it agreed by CG/EA to be able to pull your characters data and present it nicely. Who's to say in the future a site might be able to offer stats for raids given the chance.
  • Hey Starjumper, I was recommended to come here by another post. I’m hoping to get help with obtaining general kenobi. I’m a level 83 with a pretty strong drive to help in the raids. I hope there’s room and thanks for your time! -Stellar