Ability Material Mk111

Is there a glitch that is inhibiting the use of the purple Ability Material Mk 111 items earned in the cantina battles? I have about 150 of them but for some reason it won't let me use them. I

Replies

• Is there a glitch that is inhibiting the use of the purple Ability Material Mk 111 items earned in the cantina battles? I have about 150 of them but for some reason it won't let me use them. I

You have 150 PURPLE ability mats?
  • You have 150 mk3 mats? I find that unlikely. Are you scrolling down in the upgrade menu?
  • If you have 150 Purple ability mats I seriously envy you
  • Are you sure you're not mistakenly looking at how much their worth if you sold them (150 credits for each one) as opposed to the actual quantity you have?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Are you sure you're not mistakenly looking at how much their worth if you sold them (150 credits for each one) as opposed to the actual quantity you have?

Lmfao that'd be hilarious no offence
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Mk3 ability mats are worth 150 credits each.
  • While it'd be a bit embarrassing to cross the numbers like that, there is an element of humor there. We've all done something like that.

On the other hand, if he does have 150 of them I am totally jealous.
  • I've never seen a Mark 111 ability material either, come to think of it. Those must be some hard-hitting attacks. :D
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"