Daka bug, going third with ventress lead...

Just a report today in gw daka is going after nightsister initiate and talia in galactic war. She has done this now in three consecutive battles against different teams. Not sure if this is a bug for her or ventress but seems the othe ns are gaining the speed benefit but not daka. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this. Have not tried arena yet but i will and report back

Replies

• Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    GW changed few days ago. It now carries over turn meter from previous battle. That's likely what you are seeing.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Oh. Thanks. That makes sense.
  • It makes sense, and completely ruins the strategy in full Nightsister teams.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Lianara wrote: »
    GW changed few days ago. It now carries over turn meter from previous battle. That's likely what you are seeing.

Just subbed acolyte and she didnt go first? I had not used her before so this is weird. Does she assume the turn position of the previous toon she was subbed for? This is weird and if so i guess we have to now remember who went when and then get the positioning right.

Yeah and see above post. They are not that strong to begin with and its like a team nerf. Ill keep running it but this changes the strategy in an annoying way. So im expected now to recall who went when with all my subs not just nightsisters now. They need to at least put a notation over the squad members ive used so i can plan
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    It likely depends on a team. Some will benefit and some will loose out. But also, the enemy turn meter appears lower next battle now, so advantage / disadvantage may even out. May need more play time before deciding.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318

Yeah and see above post. They are not that strong to begin with and its like a team nerf. Ill keep running it but this changes the strategy in an annoying way. So im expected now to recall who went when with all my subs not just nightsisters now. They need to at least put a notation over the squad members ive used so i can plan

It's just another reason why using anything except high DPS is stoopid.

This game has promoted that and continues to promote it instead of promoting strategy and diversity.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • I ran it today and it was about equal difficulty. The real fix would be as mentioned better diversity plus fewer nodes 8-10 with more difficulty and higher loot per node to keep the same rewards