Top 50 guild, Guided Force, Recruiting 1 player Lv 75+

Prev1
KnightMare
264 posts Member
We are looking for one player. Requirements as follows

1. Active, donating 600 bank coins daily, strong contributions on guild tasks

2. 10-15 7* characters minimum. We are raiding Tier 6 and some T5, the more 6 star to 7 star toons you have the more likely we will take you.

3. Join our line or Facebook page.

4. Friendly, fun, competitive.

5. Add 846-914-891 or reply here so I can check your setup out

Replies

• KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Bump
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    May have 2 spots available for strong players
  • We have done 6 raids, working on 2nd T6 tomorrow and will have don3 9 raids by Tuesday. Very consistent raiding here. Don't miss out on our next run of raids
  • Just sent a request, I'm currently in an alliance, but they are not very active. I'm looking for something better so I can get the new gear faster and make it back in the top 10.
  • Have 13 7* toons all gear lvl 8/9 several more gear 8, which are 5/6*
  • @Ryanm91 I added you as an ally. Drop your guild and I'll invite you. I'm heading to work so you might not get it til tonight. But if you drop and request to join one of my officers will accept you. You will like it here if you're active. Very good group that contributes daily and we raid as often as anyone
  • I couldn't apply because it says it is currently full. I am always very active.
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    One more spot available for anyone interested
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Bump
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Bump send me an ally request at 846-914-891. Be sure to check requirements at top of page for consideration
  • JiangNan
    23 posts Member
    Sent ally request, check me out please
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    @JiangNan drop your guild and I'll send the invite to join
  • JiangNan
    23 posts Member
    Done
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Invite sent
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Lol head scratcher, still looking for one more. Check requirements. Add 846-914-891 and I'll check you out
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Bump, still looking for one more. Ally code 846-914-891. T6 raid starts in 10 hours
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Bump
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Bump
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Guided Force. Top 50 guild, looking for one more member. Level 75+. 15 7* toons minimum or at least 10 7* with 5 or more 6* moving to 7. 600 bank coins donated daily. Solid contributor to all guild activities. Able to handle T6 raids. We are raiding now. Don't miss out.

What we offer: Active, strong guild that raids as often as anyone. Line and Facebook pages to chat and find useful information on raids and toons and other topics. We post tips, vids, and info we find on the net to help players be at their best. We adhere to our own standards to ensure members get the maximum payout in tokens and get to raid often. Inclusive leaders that want you to be apart of the process and promote based on contribution and leadership desire and aptitude.

My ally code is 846-914-891, last spot open. Join today
  • Hi Knightmare. Just sent you a request.

Have 11 7* toons w 3 more ready to promote as soon as I get the credits for it

Total have 16 toons at 5* or more.
    Very active player and always complete daily.

Would really like the opportunity to join if the opportunity is still available.

Amobi chants
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Give me about 10 minutes to sort through our roster. I'll reply here in about 10-15 minutes and let you know. If so you'll need to drop your guild and I'll send the invite. Brb
  • Thanks
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    @AmomobiChants yes we have a spot for you. Drop guild and I will invite
  • Thanks! Will do it now
  • Out
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Invite sent
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    One more possible spot opening if anyone is interested. Scroll above for info
  • KnightMare
    264 posts Member
    Bump, One slot open for Guided Force. T6 raiding now. Need to be strong and highly contribute. Scroll up for details. My ally code is 846-914-891
  • Bump, looking for one more strong player. Lv 75+ able to handle T6 raids. 600 bank coin donations and around 15 7 star toons. Strong contributions to daily guild tasks and able to join Facebook or Line for info and raiding tips and videos. My ally code is 846-914-891.
  • My guild is currently in a tier 6 battle
    Join up with us 913-935-857
    We are all level 74+