Top 50 guild, Guided Force, Recruiting 1 player Lv 75+

2Next

Replies

• Guided Force is looking for one more player. Level 75 plus, 600 bank coins daily. Strong contributions on daily guild tasks, T6 raid capable. If interested in joining us add 846-914-891.
  • I have sent you an invite, check me out
  • @Yxabauk if you want to join drop your guild and send you an invite
  • Dropped
  • Invite sent
  • I got 14 7*. 6-6* almost to 7*. Looking for a new guild. Active daily player. Always 600 and high rewards. 661-966-359. Lvl 78
  • @Megaman101 yeah if you want to join us hit me up here or drop guild and I'll send you an invite when I see it
  • Guided Force, still looking for one more strong player. My ally code is 846-914-891. Level 75+, 600 bank coins daily, strong contributions on guild tasks. We are starting our 8th raid today. Don't miss the fun. If you have around 15 7 star toons or more add me and drop guild and I'll bring you in soon as I see you. Thanks
  • Bump, ally code 846-914-891. Scroll up for details
  • Bump, looking for one strong player
  • Bump. 2 spots remaining. Looking for strong players Lv 75+. 10 7* toons minimum. We drop 600 bank coins daily per person and are strong contributors to daily guild activities and raids. Very strong group and we use Line and Facebook to post helpful vids and info on game content. Send ally req to 846-914-891. Thanks
  • Bump, scroll up for details
  • Eladrion
    10 posts Member
    What time is the raid and the reset?
  • @Eladrion We just finished a T6 and T5 raid yesterday. Our raids start at various times as we have players from around the world. Generally around 9 am pacific time or sooner I will start our T6 raids giving everyone all day to knock it down. Our Guild activities reset is at 430 pm pacific time. And raid refreshes are at 10 pm pacific time. We are currently focusing on T6 and soon will break into T7 raiding
  • Our next T6 will start raid will start tomorrow. With 50 members we expect to collect between 29000 and 30000 raid coins daily. So we raid quite often
  • Bump, still looking for one more strong player. Ally code is 846-914-891
  • Bump, looking for one more member. 846-914-891.
  • Guided Force, looking for one member preferably closing in on level 80. My ally code is 846-914-891. We are raiding T6 looking to start T7 raids soon and expect to not have any problem. What you get is a strong and active guild, we all donate 600 bank coins daily and are highly contributive on daily guild tier tasks. We use Facebook and line to create a fun guild community and proactively post game content on our pages to help answer questions and help everyone do their best in the game. We post vids, raid info, any content we find useful via the net. We have a solid leadership team and we try our best to help each other. What we want is our final roster spot to be a player of the same caliber. Must be T6 ready and able to help some with T7 raiding. Be active and contribute well so we can raid as often as possible. If you're interested in joining an active and fun guild send me an ally req or req to join. Note you must drop your guild to get an invite. Reply here or send me a pm but if you've got a good roster and you send me a req you'll get an invite. Hope to see you in chat soon
  • Bump, still looking for one more player, on Tier 6 raid now. Ally code 846-914-891
  • Bump, openings still available for strong players. We are raiding T6 now