Need advice about Cantina shipments and arena shipments

kin
24 posts Member
Hello. Happy new year to all!

I would like to ask for your opinions as to which shards i should be purchasing in:

1. Cantina shipments: should i get asoka or someone else?
2. Squad arena shipments: sidious?

Your feedbacks will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Replies

• Old Daka is needed darkside missions and is useful in GW.
    Boba Fett is used in some cirt teams (as a leader with heros who have high chance) or AoE teams
    Tano is good from what I read, mine is only 3* and used in light side missions.
    Poe is used in AoE teams

2: Sidious.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    To be honest its fully up to you and all depends on your teams an what u need/want.

I go on record as saying virtually ALL toons are viable and top notch in one way or another and in the correct synergys. There really is no wrong answer but there are definatly some accepted favs.

Arena = sidious, hk-47, akbar, savage, ig-88, ventress
    GW = lumi, phasma, poggle
    Cantina = daka (pretty needed), ahsoka, boba, poe, 555's

All are awesome in their own way and in dif builds.
  • I've been taking Ventress, Lumi and Poe. Then switched off Poe and almost have Daka to 80 shards. If you can, find a few allies that have Daka and you can get through the higher level dark side missions and it will save you those shipments. Wish I would have done that to start. I struggled against Sidious for a while. Now pretty much every team has him and have figured him out easy. Sometimes the least popular team can be the most successful.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Starworks wrote: »
    I've been taking Ventress, Lumi and Poe. Then switched off Poe and almost have Daka to 80 shards. If you can, find a few allies that have Daka and you can get through the higher level dark side missions and it will save you those shipments. Wish I would have done that to start. I struggled against Sidious for a while. Now pretty much every team has him and have figured him out easy. Sometimes the least popular team can be the most successful.

Agree about borrowing daka but she is massivly underrated imo. I really really recommend farming her so far in my experience. She has some unique abilitys that come in handy at times an its best to have her at your disposal rather then counting on allies to have her as leader since her leader ability aint that useful.