Cantina Shipments?

What does everyone spend their Cantina Shipments on?

Should I save for Daka/Boba, or take the easier to acquire Tano/Captain 5555?

Maybe someone else entirely?

Replies

• I'm getting Ahsoka to 3* and then working toward Daka or Poe. Probably Daka. Ahsoka takes hardly any time to get and is decent at lower * levels.
  • I got Eeth Koth to 4* just cause I pulled him on an early draw when I first started - now I'm working on FO Officer to complete my FO team
  • I got a free Poe from the offer a couple weeks ago and did use these shipments to upgrade him to 4 stars.

Going to 5 star could be another choice, but I feel like other characters might be better overall.
  • From what i have seen, read, and personally experience: Those 4 are the best options for cantina shipments.

Daka: i see is the only solid dark side healer early on. Talia can get good but it requires better gear and upgrades for her basic attack so she can sustain the health loss from her heal. She CAN.... CAN be good in pvp. But her power lies in the RNG of the game. yes 2 chances of stun and 2 difference chances of revive. but it is a CHANCE. sometimes it will secure the win and other times it will not proc at all and be useless. I have seen her be super annoying on defense, and i have also 2 shotted her with no revive and in that case it was not annoying.

Fives: tanky as hell. high counter. junk damage. ally assist can be very handy if he pulls your strongest hitter. he is a pain to deal with because he applies slows to most people he hits. SYNERGIZES great with phasma leader. if you are going for a phasma leader based team, this guy is your choice. counter and ally assists proc extra chances to call another assist. its golden. Let me repeat myself 1 more time so you dont come back and say **** fives sucks. fives damage is **** poor, its in the category with chewy.

Ahsoka: high damage, high dodge, low health. she can be very annoying but will die in 2 hard hits. i dont really see her **** until late game. a 4 star ahsoka is just so so. But the 6 star plus ahsoka hits like a train and evades a ton once she procs her passive.

boba: i would say an all around character. he has ok health, ok damage, some decent utility. he is not the tankiest nor the hardest hitter by any means. His aoe ability block is decent and once maxed out it will hit 3-4 people out of 5. He does get tier 8 gear which allows his power level to be 4860 or so maxed out(this is on the high side of maxed power level). By this stage he hits for 2k no crit. a bit under 4k crit. the aoe crits for 2.7-3k(that was with his leader ability). Health will be around 11k according to SWGOH cantina. i have a friend with a maxed boba that i borrow all the time to debate if i want to go for him or not. He will fit great into the beefy aoe team. I think a boba,vader,sid,kylo, and then either poggle or 88 would be a solid **** team. No healers wasting there heals to heal a heal block and **** on AI defense.

Finally, my personal choice: i am going for fives only because i see great potential with the phasma fives combo. It has smashed me. like fives hits me a ton and then the assists from the hard hitters start adding up. secondly boba does not impress me at all at 3250 power. I do see his potencial maxed out, its legit. But its way to much investmest and im not sure it will fit into the team comp i am going for. I have 4 star daka, and she has served her purpose of getting me through the darkside campaign.
  • Thank you very much for this post! That was a ton of helpful information