Top 50 Guild, KoR Death - 1 Spot Available (49/50)

KeyMan64x
794 posts Member
We were ranked 25th last night.
Yesterday we finished 2 Tier 5 Raids!
Sunday evening we will start another Tier 6 Raid.

We are a family of 3 guilds and always have a great time.

Get in while the gettin's good.
We have 49 members in the guild. We are very active. Just ONE spot available.

We are RAIDING Level 5 or 6 just about every day! We meet goals and communicate via LINE.
If you are in the mid 70s for your level, have some 7* characters to play with, typically finish pretty strong in Arena, always do your dailies and like to have fun then contact me on here or on the LINE app userid: keyman64
Communication via LINE is required. Let's do this! :smile:

Replies

• KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Big money spending is NOT a requirement with us. You just need to have a good group of characters and be very active. That's all we ask.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Update! We just started a Tier 6 Raid a couple of hours ago. Who wants to join us?
  • Level 76. 11 toons 7* gear 8/9 and many at 5 and 6 that I'm growing fast. Very active player let me know if interested
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Let's do it!
  • Aye man in the perfect choice. Check me out. NikeLegend
  • I am looking for a new guild. I have 10 x 7 star players and farming more every day.

I play every day and have Line so let me know if I can join.

Ally code 681-964-328
  • geezbonebone
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    geekboners rank77 pvp #80 around. hongkong. 481 197 268. line id toshinglamb
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Jedimulley wrote: »
    I am looking for a new guild. I have 10 x 7 star players and farming more every day.

I play every day and have Line so let me know if I can join.

Ally code 681-964-328
    Thanks @Jedimulley I sent you a PM.
    We filled up last night but then today we had one other spot open up. Hopefully you will see this and we can add you into the guild quickly as I always like to keep it full. We are in the middle of a T6 Raid, after which we will blow through 3 T5 Raids very fast. Then we will do another T6....etc etc. This keeps the flow of Guild Coins coming in at a nice rate.
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    geekboners rank77 pvp #80 around. hongkong. 481 197 268. line id toshinglamb

@geezbonebone If I do not get a quick reply from @Jedimulley then you could be next. How many 7* characters do you have?
  • If you are still looking, i am rank77 and have eight 7* toon. Very active and looking to upgrade to a guild that's equally active. 836-186-494
  • I just sent messages to a couple of you. Who's going to show they are most active? Lol. Anyone else want to play? How many 7* characters do you have? We are in the middle of a Tier 6 Raid right now. Let's do this!

Install LINE and message me with your Ally Code so I can add you as an ally in game and invite you to the guild. LINE id: keyman64
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Not seeing this guild anywhere in the top 200 even?
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Baldo wrote: »
    Not seeing this guild anywhere in the top 200 even?

Thanks for trolling and bumping the thread. If you knew how these things worked, you would know that we were #25....and are currently in a Tier 6 raid that takes a couple of days. We will then do 3 T5 raids very quickly, again climbing the ranks to the Top 50. Thank you very much for your concern.

We are currently 188 but that is temporary. Where is your guild ranked? Lol