Where are the real Droids?!

Cuzzins
345 posts Member
edited May 2016
Want my real team of C3PO with his unique ability of sassy talk. Artoo who can freak out his enemy with projecting Leia. BB8 who can give the opponent a thumbs up taunt. Chopper who frankly is just chopper (love chopper!) and maybe AP-5 who can AoE the opponents with his Alan Rickman impression?

Replies

• images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn2HRv0hC8FVTR5_7nFelLa0fmxpFfNqHkHP1Lbk-RrjHGRpEQMkyT9ZNF
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I am personally waiting to step into the Arena with the Cantina Musicians squad
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    R2-D2 & BB-8 have very limited attacks and C-3PO has no attacks they could leave them all out of the game forever IMO. Unless they were purely support characters with no attacks.
  • They arn't in the game cause if they were we would be seeing C3PO pwn Mace Windu's ****.

Just like how our beloved GS is already doing so.
  • Gary7971
    13 posts Member
    R2 could have a hologram of leia attack
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Gary7971 wrote: »
    R2 could have a hologram of leia attack

Full stealth and super crit triple shots. That would be perfect. He should also have devour imo
  • R2-D2 & BB-8 have very limited attacks and C-3PO has no attacks they could leave them all out of the game forever IMO. Unless they were purely support characters with no attacks.

I think they can come up with a lot of stuff for R2 or any astromech type really. They can fly, electro shock, some even have blasters. They could also have similar droid synergies/support like Lobot.

• KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    R2D2 can stun if I recall. Maybe C3PO could pick up the trash can R2D2 and throw him as an attack? Lol, it would be a joint thing, kinda like the Ewoks can do a joint attack.

I want to see Jabba the Hutt in the game. His special attack would be to sling Bikini Leia, via her chains, around in circles above his head and then smack you with her. That would be cool! :smile:
  • You lost me at "Artoo".....
  • MaxiPriest
    619 posts Member
    Jawa the hutt can devour!
  • Nothermike
    394 posts Member
    KeyMan64x wrote: »
    R2D2 can stun if I recall. Maybe C3PO could pick up the trash can R2D2 and throw him as an attack? Lol, it would be a joint thing, kinda like the Ewoks can do a joint attack.

I want to see Jabba the Hutt in the game. His special attack would be to sling Bikini Leia, via her chains, around in circles above his head and then smack you with her. That would be cool! :smile:

Not sure I want Threepio seeing Chewie on the other team and deciding to let the wookie win.
  • They arn't in the game cause if they were we would be seeing C3PO pwn Mace Windu's ****.

Just like how our beloved GS is already doing so.
    Who cares? It's not the actual characters. We're essentially playing a card game of them.

• wrilley
    390 posts Member
    3PO could be a tank, his taunt could be called "Why is everyone shooting at me??"

AZ-3 as a medic. Synergy with Fives, because Fives needs the buff.
  • I can't really see a functional reason for 3PO in this game though, honestly. Maybe as an aesthetic accompaniment with R2 perhaps. Like they'd come together possibly, but function like one unit. I dunno.
  • 3PO could have no attack, his basic just sends in an ally. If no allies left he just retreats (dies). Make some specials that debuff due to his talking.

Could make something really unique here!
  • 3PO as the Ewok god. He could provide support/utility for ewok teams, and they could run in and attack for him (even if they're not on the team)
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    MousedroidEole.jpeg
    Really need these to make chewie happy.