A plea to improve some toon's ai

Keldanor
49 posts Member
Since the coming week will be devoted to fix characters' bug, maybe the devs could have a look at some of the toon's AI at the same time?
I agree that toons with a lot of utility skills may be harder for the ai to handle correctly. But let's take a look at Sun Fac for example:
Why on earth would the AI use his third skill as opener (the one that will give SF health if he hits someone with a debuf) when he could instead dispel an opponent's taunt/buff or use taunt himself? The fact that SF is so slow and will only taunt after 2 round makes him not very reliable as a tank.
Chewie's AI at least will taunt first before doing his intimidating roar.

Other examples are Asaji, Ackbar and Ashoka. It was nice to give those toons extra abilities to make them more viable. But I think the devs should have rewritten their AI at the same time, which obviously wasn't done.

Member of Team Instinct

Replies

• Improve vader so he doesn't use culling blade before force crush
  • Keldanor
    49 posts Member
    Improve vader so he doesn't use culling blade before force crush

Yeah another character example in need of some AI buff. Even though in Vader's case I wouldn't mind new achievments to get his shards first. But that's another topic...
    Member of Team Instinct
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Teebo will use stealth on his first turn then dispell on his second turn EVERY SINGLE TIME. If they can fix QGJ why not Teebo? Honestly some of these fixes are so inconsistent.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Make it so Greedo will never ever use his thermal detonator.

Actually just remove the skill from the game, leave him with just a basic attack, he will be much better that way
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Jiggles01 wrote: »
    Make it so Greedo will never ever use his thermal detonator.

Actually just remove the skill from the game, leave him with just a basic attack, he will be much better that way

Honestly they need to rework that skill altogether, it's a waste of an ability and a waste of a turn.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Devs should make all AI want to kill Old Ben first instead of avoiding him like the plague
  • Or now they target QGJ like he is a ****.
  • And apparently history is censored here. As in the allies defeated the ****'s in World War 2. Notice what is censored?
  • Jedi_StarJammer1
    57 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    They murder people in the Star Wars movies! Billions of people! But I can't say dumb.
  • Have you ever noticed when using autoplay (in galactic war) the AI sends all your guys into Kyle whenever his retribution goes up? It specially untargets the intended guy so they can all kill themselves.