Free or Pay doesn't matter in PVP.....

ioniancat21
2091 posts Member
edited December 2015
As time passes, I'm noticing 7* pay-for teams that once dominated first place are now having difficulty holding it now that so many other free and pay for teams have joined them also levelled to the max with new synergies and I'm happy to see that. There was always talk that the pay-for teams would always dominate over free and it's seemingly not. I'm on one of the soft launch servers with many of our forum members who've held the #1 spot for extended periods, now no more....

Replies

• I hold #1 for the most part....but NO team is unbeatable. I am a payed player and half all Heros and work differant strategies.

I think what people are staring to see is that the game is for the most part balanced. What was different several weeks ago was that people didn't have 7* to compete with payed for players.

Other issue is AI controlled defense. If I was controlling I wouldn't lose...but alas that is what the game is set up for now.
  • Yeah I really hope they let us have true pvp one day soon. That would add a huge dynamic and we would see skill begin to shine.
  • I've been holding #1 for the last 3 days, I only spent money on TFA pack and crystal sub, not nearly as much as some people I fight to get back to #1 every day.