F2P Missed Me Build

Perhaps not the strongest but I ranked up Dooku's leader ability when I bought him as a new player. Offense up is nice and so is not getting hit so I was thinking about putting together a team based around evading attacks to get offense up. I came up with:

Count Dooku
Rey
Luminara
Resistance Pilot
Ahsoka Tano

The count does okay damage without offense up and helps control those Jedi especially the healers as the build lacks healing immunity.

Rey is there for DPS and has an ability to get 100% evade and will thus get offense up.

Luminara does very good damage and has ability block, her basic attack also provides evade up which will help trigger offense up which will get her hitting even harder.

Resistance Pilot has a chance for expose and a chance to get 100% evade AND gets turn meter on evade

Ahsoka Tano gets evade up once you start dropping bodies and does some self and a chance for group healing.

Anyone have these heroes want to try it out and let me know how it does?

Replies

• Sounds like a pretty balanced team, the main weakness is that most of them are pretty squishy but obviously it's more of a burst team and they probably have decent speed stats as well.

Let me know if you're running this in Arena, i'd love to face a team like that =)

• What about Sid? Very high evasion
  • If you don't lose anybody until the end of the 1st turn, i think you will be ok. If I were you i would put Lumi as leader. You get not only evasion, but you regenerate fair amount of hp at the begining at your characters turn. TBH i think, that at the current meta, this team wouldn't be viable. The high AoE teams will crush you in one round.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    DarthVanio wrote: »
    If you don't lose anybody until the end of the 1st turn, i think you will be ok. If I were you i would put Lumi as leader. You get not only evasion, but you regenerate fair amount of hp at the begining at your characters turn. TBH i think, that at the current meta, this team wouldn't be viable. The high AoE teams will crush you in one round.

If I am not mistaken the evade and heal are halved for non jedi which is 3/5 of the team.
  • Randall wrote: »
    Perhaps not the strongest but I ranked up Dooku's leader ability when I bought him as a new player. Offense up is nice and so is not getting hit so I was thinking about putting together a team based around evading attacks to get offense up. I came up with:

Count Dooku
    Rey
    Luminara
    Resistance Pilot
    Ahsoka Tano

The count does okay damage without offense up and helps control those Jedi especially the healers as the build lacks healing immunity.

Rey is there for DPS and has an ability to get 100% evade and will thus get offense up.

Luminara does very good damage and has ability block, her basic attack also provides evade up which will help trigger offense up which will get her hitting even harder.

Resistance Pilot has a chance for expose and a chance to get 100% evade AND gets turn meter on evade

Ahsoka Tano gets evade up once you start dropping bodies and does some self and a chance for group healing.

Anyone have these heroes want to try it out and let me know how it does?

Don't run this. No synergy except for dodge chance and it is not reliable if you pool resources into this then you'll fall short on many aspects but if you want to run this for fun do so by all means but you posting in this forum tells me that you want this team to work. So tl;dr: this team won't work.

• Randall wrote: »
    DarthVanio wrote: »
    If you don't lose anybody until the end of the 1st turn, i think you will be ok. If I were you i would put Lumi as leader. You get not only evasion, but you regenerate fair amount of hp at the begining at your characters turn. TBH i think, that at the current meta, this team wouldn't be viable. The high AoE teams will crush you in one round.

If I am not mistaken the evade and heal are halved for non jedi which is 3/5 of the team.

You are not mistaken. But i think that the heal bonus is pretty viable. I don't have dooku and i don't know how he synergies while he is a leader. But i am very happy with my Lumi. I've read somewhere today that a guy faced a team with Lumi as leader and the whole team had evade pretty high % of his shots. That has not happened to me yet, but i can assure you that i can evade 1-2 shots out of 5. As the matter of fact this are my observations and I would like to here some thoughts from players that run Lumi as leader.