Judgement Recruiting Thread

We are Judgement, an elite group of mercs looking to train the right people.

We use the LINE app to communicate and deliver important strategic advice to each othet since the ingame guildchat sucks so badly.

To apply to our guild downloaf the LINE app and add me, guild leader trufracafav, or officer our officer rubyknight. Mention this post and await furthet instructions.

We are currently running Rancor Raids with 1 or 2 day cleartimes.

We are looking for highly active players of any level. Willing to train the right person, though players over level 60 will be considered first.

If you have what it takes then join us, contribute, and reap the rewards that come with being a member of the best guild in the galaxy.

-Trufra Cadav

Replies

• Options
    We also have plenty of top 100 in server arena players who can give advice, and guidance on building the best arena team you can field

-Trufra Cadav
  • Options
    Today only we are looking to bring in a lower level recruit who wants to be trained by top talent.
  • Options
    Awesome guild! Several top players that are willing to help out lower players and we are breezing through raids. Join up!
  • Options
    Only 4 slots left, gearing up for a T5 run, if you have a decent T5 squad talk to us either here or on LINE to reserve a spot.
  • Options
    3 Slots left, add trufracadav on LINE, or respond here to grab a final slot.
  • Options
    2 Slots remaining, contact me for one of our final slots
  • Options
    Currently seeking to merge with a smaller guild if you have a good crew of dedicated players in the 7-15 member size contact me directly on LINE, trufracadav

-Trufra Cadav