Elder ewok bug with tribal heal

In his second abilitie it say he remove all negative effects but in fact when I have used him in galactic wars he only removes one effect or sometimes nothing. It's a bug of mine or I haven't understand correctly the abilities.

Replies

• Sysy
    307 posts Member
    This is definitely a bug. I have 5 stared him for guild raid and he failed to dispel the death mark even with a lvl 7 skill!
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • ZhilAxfow
    58 posts Member
    So it's not only mine. Thanks for for your answer sysy , let see if more people apply for it and they fix it
  • Yes. This needs to be fixed please.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Still bugged .... still needs to be fixed ...
    BUMP
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    This needs to be fixed
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    This has been reported since January. Devs dont seem to care. I still use Elder but I wish they would fix this. They fixed Ackbar, do the same for Elder!
  • This fix is already in and will be pushed with the next game update (regarding Ewok elder cleanse)
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Like in another thread told, this is great to read ... in hope, you again look to this thread/reply: I would like to ask you, to rethink the Guild-/Raid-system to make it more cooperative instead of rivaling.

Reference: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/40741/guild-raids-teamwork
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • @CG_Dan Thanks for letting us know Tribal Heal will remove all negative effects in next update.

There is also another bug with Ewok Elder. He seems to revive people who successfully escaped.

Can you please fix this revive bug as well?

Thanks
  • @CG_Dan Thanks for letting us know Tribal Heal will remove all negative effects in next update.

There is also another bug with Ewok Elder. He seems to revive people who successfully escaped.

Thanks

Are you saying that elder is reviving heroes that have left the fight using the escape button, pulling them back into the encounter?
  • Krak
    68 posts Member
    CG_Dan wrote: »
    @CG_Dan Thanks for letting us know Tribal Heal will remove all negative effects in next update.

Thanks

Are you saying that elder is reviving heroes that have left the fight using the escape button, pulling them back into the encounter?

hello dan

could you please look into teebo's special bring low, it can be dodged, it's supposed to be unavoidable, not sure if it's an issue with all unavoidable attacks

s66lpf.png

s2r8l2.png
  • Wadlinq
    100 posts Member
    @Krak I think it flags as dodge, and thus (in this case) triggers the offense up from Dooku lead. But, if you looks at Leias HP, she has taken damage. In my experience, Teebos "Bring Low" will damage through dodge, will it still looks like the char dodged.
  • His dispel has become rubbish. I actually logged onto the forum just to start a thread on this issue when I found this post. "Dispel all" appears to mean something along the lines of "dispel all debuffs so long as by 'all debuffs' you mean 'a single heal immunity debuff, sometimes, if you're lucky...'

He's gone from being a really useful character to a cuddly bear with elaborate headgear :/
  • Mine does not remove all debuffs if any at all I sure hope they fix I want to farm him
  • Krak
    68 posts Member
    Wadlinq wrote: »
    @Krak I think it flags as dodge, and thus (in this case) triggers the offense up from Dooku lead. But, if you looks at Leias HP, she has taken damage. In my experience, Teebos "Bring Low" will damage through dodge, will it still looks like the char dodged.
    yes the damage goes through and the word " dodge" also flashes triggering the leader ability, grants tm with old ben lead as well.
  • It still not working
  • yes still not working
  • KeyMan64x
    794 posts Member
    Another Teebo Bug!

When using Teebo as Lead with Royal Guard:

If Royal Guard is in Stealth then his auto-taunt does not work when a character gets into the yellow/red etc. He does not taunt!

Please fix these darn Ewoks and their related issues!

@EA_Jesse @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_NotReallyAJedi @CG_RyDiggs