Fives Should Only Get Multi-Attack on targets ALREADY with Speed Down

Fives Level 8 basic gets multi-attack for targets with speed down. Right now it's totally unfair. He attacks a target with speed down, inflicts speed down, then gets a multi-attack. It makes him OP. He should only get the multi-attack if the target has speed down at the beginning of the attack.

Replies

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Oh, unfair you say?

Who's on your roster?
  • It can be resisted, taunt intercepts counters and assisting units cant be countered. 5s is just an average toon really and far from op, have him, but not using cuz hes kinda meh.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    "Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict Speed Down for 2 turns. Attack again if enemy is inflicted with Speed Down."
    I see no bug here. If they wanted the double attack to only work if the target was previously slowed, then they would have reversed the two effects: "Deal physical damage to target enemy and attack again if enemy is inflicted with Speed Down. Inflict Speed Down for 2 turns."
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Algren
    306 posts Member
    I use speed up alot, and when i have speed up and fives hits, he then hits again, after which i still have speed up. So no speed down, yet he still hits twice.

OP or not, he is bugged, not that anything will be done about it for 12 months.
  • THANK YOU VERY MUCH EA for fixing this in the latest update!
  • TheBasshar wrote: »
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH EA for fixing this in the latest update!

They broke this by introducing a bug where his action and description do not match.
  • This is total crap. I focused solely on Fives after observing his omega behavior and used my omegas I had been saving to upgrade him. I spent all my credits on him, farmed only his gear, seeked and purchased all his shards first ever since... only to have EA screw me over and take away his abilities. I didn't mark my calendar or anything but I think a couple weeks or so of effort have been completely wasted and it's set me back a lot. I used everything I had upgrading him and and EA couldn't care less. There was nothing qualitatively unfair - some chars are better than others and some still better than fives was before they destroyed him. Maybe the description was bad, though I'm not sure anything was definitive anyway, who's to say. I want everything back that I wasted on him. It all should have gone to my other toons.
  • Hell, the way the description reads this supposed fix is what's bugged. It clearly says if inflicted with speed down attack again
  • EA you are catering to certain players with zero regard for others
  • Currently fives actions and description do not match. Please fix this bug.