Last login timer...

Can the Devs please fix the bug with the last login timer... I'm kicking players that are on daily but the timer stipulates that they haven't been online for over 2 days. The 2 day thing is a rule in our clan & this false information is making me get rid of players that are active but the timer says they're not.

Is anyone else noticing this with the guilds?

Replies

• J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    I heard about this complaint before
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • StarSon
    7439 posts Member
    Options
    +1

I have a guy that the game claims to have not logged in for almost 4 days (3d19h, and yet did 1M+ damage on a raid that started after his supposed last login. I have kicked several people based on this already, and now kind of feel bad about it.
  • Options
    kYwPbMV.jpg
    I'm guild leader and when I logged I see that I haven't logged in for 2 days 14 hours.
  • Options
    I agree this is a huge problem, I've probably kicked active players, but I do check the contribution and raid too. This is extremely annoying and I'm unsure if anything else is even accurate.
  • Options
    This one is still out there. I was kicked from a guild for "cheating" because I was active every day but the Leader noticed that I hadn't logged in for over 2 days.

If you leave the game active on the phone/tablet, you don't have to re-log in. I only log in when my phone restarts or the game itself wants/needs a restart.

Last login should be "last activity" or some such and update when we battle, donate, purchase, etc.
  • Options
    As long you don't really restart the app you count as logged in. This problem has been around since the introduction of guilds. It really complicates guild management.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged for review, but with the pressing issues already on the roster for the team, it may be some time before this is fully explored.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Our guild is experiencing this also, you said it's been flagged for review in August of 2016. It's now 2017, have you guys come up with anything yet because we could be kicking active players without reason . I think this is an unacceptable issue to have that should be an easy fix for you guys. What's the problem?