Did Talia get buffed?

I was doing the AGI gear challenge and my talia started critting 2.5ks. Before she was critting like 1.5kish against oppress, I haven't geared in ages so there's no way gear is the reason for this damage increase.
Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.

Replies

• No one noticed a big damage increase with her? I'm critting 2.2-2.5ks with talia with no crit buffs, and I was critting like 1.2k-1.5k before. I have her special at level 3 only too. I'm guessing even without bobba crit and poggle, you can crit at least 4k with sid and level 6 harrowing assualt or w/e it's called/
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Tlia 7* abikity 6 crits 4.4k btw. No buff, just a fine lady
  • Her special hits hard. She couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag with her basic though.
  • How is Talia for end game dark side mission content? I'm currently focused on leveling up my Poe and dont have Daka so I basically dont run a healer unless it belongs to an ally. That said, my JC is 7* for GW, and I dont really need Genosian Soldier, Finn, or Luke at the moment. I could farm for Kylo but my dark side team is fairly strong and he's not mandatory for me currently, where Talia may be my only choice for a while. One thing she has going for her is multiple places to farm as well, meaning I could max her out relatively quickly while still working on Poe for arena.

Thoughts / suggestions?
  • Talia is a weak link, but a must have for DS battle, Even with Daka. Kinda sucks.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Talia is a specialty warrior. Like @RAMifications says, she is usually needed for DS level 6 hard missions.

Her Dountain of Life will consume 20% of her energy, but do two things at once: heal 40% of each ally HP plus advance each ally turn meter by 25%. She is slow, and will go last, but if you heal right then the second turn is mostly yours.