Comparing character stats and upgrades(upgraded abilities)

SaVaGeTnK
108 posts Member
edited January 2016
Topic is related on how to "read" the upgrades from abilities using green, blue and purple mats. Not all explanations or effects are written in the dialog box of the ability you upgrade. For example sometimes you upgrade 5% heal and it shows up because its a heal ability but for a regular attack ability a 15% attack damage bonus does not show up.

When you look at the stats table for the character it will show his stats plus a parenthesis with all the upgrades on that current gear level. When you upgrade those stats in the parenthesis are added up to the base stats.

I was doing some dark side mission and was comparing the Snowtrooper, FO Stormtrooper and Royal Guard. Comparing them at the same level and same level gear. What I cannot account for is their different ability upgrades. for example, FO Stormtrooper has a 5% and 15% damage increase. The math can be done but who keeps track of the list of upgrades which are not shown in the abilities dialog box.

To properly compare these extra upgrades, which make a huge difference, it would be great to have more indepth info on the stat page for the character showing those upgrades or the dialog box showing the list of upgrades done so we could do the math. This is an ingame option. I know the quicker fix would be a list of the upgrades on swgoh cantina but not everyone goes there.

Sorry for the long post. Just a little pet peeve on having he complete info for stats to make better decisions

Replies

• Options
    @EA_Jesse

I know this would be low priority on your to do list but might be worth it to overhaul a bit the info displayed after upgrades
  • Options
    I am trying to understand what I believe you wrote about. I didn't want to start a new thread if this is related.

I just upgraded Sid regular attack to level 7, it is supposed to be a 5% damage increase, but his power stats didn't show any increase from before I added to after.

Physical damage 1260 (+10) before and after, shouldn't this number increase 5%?