Lvl 80 Credit Event Question

Phipps
1107 posts Member
edited May 2016
Is the new credit event at lvl 80 unlock any good? How much energy and what's the payout?

Replies

• Options
    No idea but it's probably just as horrible like 30 energy do 9000 credits
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • kiiseekii
    14 posts Member
    Options
    anyone on lvl 80 care to share some knowledge about credit event?
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Why are those credit event even there ? The last version was so much more efficient... Now Better spend energy in the cantina and you get more credit in less time ! (no need to fight)

But yeah ( I guess) it's gonna cost 30 energy for 9000 with a possibility of 27000 but hey ! You'll never get it anyway ! I was like "Ok, maybe some bad luck, lets spend 100 energy on those event to see how worth it is" ... 5 times later ... Got 8000 every time...

Those events are terribly worthless !
  • Alita
    474 posts
    edited May 2016
    Options
    fa154QF.png

the base reward is 10,080 credits, so the number in the screen is the possible 3x multiplier amount.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Alita wrote: »
    fa154QF.png

the base reward is 10,080 credits, so the number in the screen is the possible 3x multiplier amount.

Wow that's awful. Thank you for not completing it for the crystals. I commend your efforts.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    The best thing i like in your screen is those 1383 energy :D !
    Are you stacking up for the next cap ?

I like as well the fact that you never did those event ahah !
    well ... 26 energy for 10,080 is useless... For 24 in the cantina you can get 11,000 ... Maybe that's what they should remove in this game ^^!
  • Options
    OoUndead wrote: »
    The best thing i like in your screen is those 1383 energy :D !
    Are you stacking up for the next cap ?

I like as well the fact that you never did those event ahah !
    well ... 26 energy for 10,080 is useless... For 24 in the cantina you can get 11,000 ... Maybe that's what they should remove in this game ^^!

the guild activity for monday is LS battles, so i'm saving for that ^_^
  • jedii_2040
    306 posts Member
    Options
    EA should focus on this credit and droid event. It is like showing a child a lollipop which is nothing but garbage.
  • Options
    Alita wrote: »
    fa154QF.png

Lol was so close!
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!