Thank you SWGOH team

Lambi
473 posts Member
I'm FTP that mostly defends whales on the forums. Though most of the whale guys don't seem to understand that.

I love the game state as it is. It caters to whales, and allows FTP like myself to to thrive given some time. The guild patch was abismal, it literally killed whales progression. After all of the commotion on the forums, you not only gave us what we asked for, but went above and beyond by letting us farm guild coins for the needed gear. I was just happy to farm lower tiers for the pieces, but by adding them to the guild shop, you gave us a reason to shoot for t7 guild challenges now. I'm truly impressed with the way you fixed the guild issue and thank you deeply. #change your profile pic please

Replies

• Lambi
    473 posts Member
    PS. If we didn't enjoy your game we wouldn't complain, so keep up the good work.
  • MaxiPriest
    619 posts Member
    Thank you, prince, for purple rain!
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    The reason so many f2p people complain is because of how much you actually get for free in this game compared to others.

Most games no mater how hard you try, or grind, you'll never even come close to p2p people. They could stop playing for 6 months and you still wouldn't catch them without spending money.

F2p is competitive here. While p2p players do get head starts and everything, f2p can and will catch them at some point.

For this reason, once an update hits, sch as lvl cap increase, p2p jump out fast, and leave the f2p people behind for a month or 2. That is when you get most of your " this is unfair" post. Which p2p laugh and say sucks to be you.

After a couple months, f2p will slowly start catching up. That's when threads of " why spend money," pop up. Now f2p laugh and say sucks to be you

Most games you don't have this aguement because it's well known you can't compete without spending money
  • Breetai wrote: »
    The reason so many f2p people complain is because of how much you actually get for free in this game compared to others.

Most games no mater how hard you try, or grind, you'll never even come close to p2p people. They could stop playing for 6 months and you still wouldn't catch them without spending money.

F2p is competitive here. While p2p players do get head starts and everything, f2p can and will catch them at some point.

For this reason, once an update hits, sch as lvl cap increase, p2p jump out fast, and leave the f2p people behind for a month or 2. That is when you get most of your " this is unfair" post. Which p2p laugh and say sucks to be you.

After a couple months, f2p will slowly start catching up. That's when threads of " why spend money," pop up. Now f2p laugh and say sucks to be you

Most games you don't have this aguement because it's well known you can't compete without spending money

So you've noticed it too, most ppl are so predictable. And yes many other games p2p can grant you years head start, meaning there is not much competition when you are catching up the game is dead b4 you even get close.;)
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Oh yes I have. I have played many games with weekly events that you need to spend about a grand on in the event to rank in top 100, and the rewards are usually something like high powered toons you will never see again. So unless you spent a grand you fall behind after that week, then the next week long event happens with yet another high powered toon as rewards and with no way to get him after the event so again you fall behind, unless you spend money.

This game is different. Only a few toons are pack only. And so far only 1 is a event reward, one that always comes back as well. So you can get every toon in this game.

I was worried when they announce events that they might start down same path as get him now before he is gone forever path. I was fully prepared to leave if they did that. But they didn't. As of now ever toon is available to everyone. You get crystals in game you can spend on packs. GG just takes farming, yoda takes grinding, new han? Well I expect like most games, after 6 months EVEYONE will be farming tier 7 rancor raid, while the Hardcores will be raiding a new, harder raid.