The title of this category is PvP and rivarlry

Breetai
858 posts Member
Am I the only person that think this category needs to either change to, or another category needs to be made called " hi are you on my server, let's be friends"

Honestly. I thought this would change after a month but since one person back around Dec made a thread about are you on my server, that's all this category has turned into.

PvP and rivalry. The PvP part should be about builds and counters, Ideas, questions, and such. Rivalry should be talking smack to people that do dumb things. Instead we have " hey are you on my server, I like to drink dr pepper and talk long walks with my dog named pooky".

What the heck! Any time you make a thread there it gets lost by the are you on my server. The only PvP talk we have is f2p vs p2p in general chat.

Am I the only one that think this needs to change, or another category added? I have a couple people I really want to make a post about and smack talk to, but can't because everyone wants to say hi to the members of thier server. Honestly most of these only get 4 or 5 people to answer them anyways

Replies

• Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Why am I not surprised it got moved to here. Be lucky if 5 people even read this.

Yes I understand why you did it, but this was ment for discussion with the players, not for the dev team to look at as this type of post has been made before here, and nothing ever happened.