7-8 nodes
9%
SolidSnakeKyuu2 2 votes
more than 8!
33%
cosmicturtle333ToolioBreetaiDestarkShinobiRandallCoachjm53 7 votes

Replies

• 1-2 nodes
    I only farm 2 characters. The hm drop rates are too low for me to do any more than that. Maybe after I finish off the gear on all the characters I use.
  • No, just gears
    Past week been focused on gear. 2x50 plus making sure to level up with full energy.

Getting ready to start farming Rey and Finn
  • more than 8!
    My total count of nodes I farm a day

2 for Rey
    2 for dooku
    2 for barris
    1 for daka
    1 for mace ( just trying to finish him as he is 6*)
    1 for ima gun
    1 for kylo (cantina) not LS/ds but still what I farm
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    more than 8!
    Both Dooku
    Both CT-5555
    Both Barriss
    Both Anakin
    Single Ima-Gun Di

I buy 2 refills a day. Probably drop Fives for Rey tomorrow and just rely on the shipments.
  • 7-8 nodes
    Glad to know I'm not alone on farming them!
    It's a long process but that's why we need to keep doing it, I'm farming Barris and Rey even though I don't have them yet. it's gonna be forever till I can get them (Rey is half way there) and another forever till 7*.
  • Toolio
    175 posts Member
    more than 8!
    I feel it's getting out of hand for me.

2x Dooku
    2x Tie Pilot
    2x Barriss
    2x Fives
    2x Poggle
    2x Lobot
    2x Ahsoka
    2x IG-86
    1x Daka

I also have passing compulsions to farm other characters like Ewok Elder and Royal Guard.

Usually do 2x 50 and 2x 100 refills. On the plus side I'm only doing Dooku, Barriss, Tie Pilot and IG-86 to their next star levels so there is light at the end of the tunnel.
  • 7-8 nodes
    Toolio wrote: »
    I feel it's getting out of hand for me.

2x Dooku
    2x Tie Pilot
    2x Barriss
    2x Fives
    2x Poggle
    2x Lobot
    2x Ahsoka
    2x IG-86
    1x Daka

I also have passing compulsions to farm other characters like Ewok Elder and Royal Guard.

Usually do 2x 50 and 2x 100 refills. On the plus side I'm only doing Dooku, Barriss, Tie Pilot and IG-86 to their next star levels so there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Dude... who are you farming from Cantina shipment anyway?
  • Toolio
    175 posts Member
    more than 8!
    Daka, 5 more shards till 6*. I'm gonna just do her daily node after that and switch to Poe. GW shipment I'm torn between Phasma, IG-86 and Poggle. Thankfully I'm not far off 7* Kylo so I can do 86 with Cantina energy and take the pressure off.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    more than 8!
    Ahsoka X 2
    Talia X 2
    Old Daka X 1
    Luminara X 2
    Rey X 1

And occasionally, if I have energy I have to spend I'll farm Jedi Consular to use it up.

At the moment in Cantina I'm farming Talia shards and Old Daka shipments.

Luminara shipments from GW and Asajj shipments from Arena.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • SolidSnake
    50 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    7-8 nodes
    Maybe I should add 2 more nodes of either JC or Ahsoka, so that when I'm done with Sid I could get Ventress along with Ahsoka but I also really like JC, I afraid I'm wanting too much and screw up my process with lack of gears.

Need some resources management expert in this thread!
  • 3-4 nodes
    I am farming Dooku mainly and then if I'm current on my gear I'll go Ahsoka and/or FOTP. They are all slow grinds and Ahsoka I'm doing in cantina shipments also I just want her at 7 which is like 60 more shards.

And it's tempting to refresh the nodes but gets expensive fast. I figure in like 4 months I'll have Dooku at 7 lol
  • 1-2 nodes
    Gear is more important than stars. It's okay to farm them at the same time but try to stick to only a few characters...ones you know you will use. I farm at max 3 characters at a time from hm and only to 4*. I only go past 4* if it's one I use in arena.
  • more than 8!
    Gear is more important than stars. It's okay to farm them at the same time but try to stick to only a few characters...ones you know you will use. I farm at max 3 characters at a time from hm and only to 4*. I only go past 4* if it's one I use in arena.

This is great advise here. Gear is most important thing for hero's.

Yes I know I listed 10 character shards I'm farming a day, but that's because the characters I'm useing now are all in epic gear allowing me to farm for shards. I farmed gear before farming shards.
  • 3-4 nodes
    Rey,
    Daka,
    Fo stormtrooper,
    Dooku
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING