Guild Activity Schedule - the best use of your resources for the best rewards.

Prev1
cosmicturtle333
5004 posts Member
edited May 2016
The following is the schedule for a player from New Zealand with a New Zealand guild reset time who started during Daylight Savings Time. This will not be the schedule for everyone, but scroll down to see how to adapt it to your personal time zone and guild reset time.

Guild Activity Schedule:

MONDAY

DAY - 2300 SUN - 1730 MON

Spend cantina energy - one refresh (ignore this refresh stuff)*
Spend all regular energy before 0800 - no refreshes
Save one full Galactic War
Collect 1100 free energy
Do not collect 1700 free energy

Guild activity reset - 1730

NIGHT -  1730 MON - 2300 MON

Collect 1700 free energy
Spend normal energy on Light Side Battles - two refreshes
Save one full Galactic War

TUESDAY

DAY - 2300 MON - 1730 TUE

Spend normal energy on Light Side Battles - two refreshes
Save Galactic War

NIGHT -  1730 TUE - 2300 TUE

Complete two full Galactic Wars

WEDNESDAY

DAY - 2300 TUE - 1730 WED

Complete one full Galactc War
Collect 1100 free energy

NIGHT -  1730 WED - 2300 WED

Collect 1700 free energy
Spend normal energy on Hard Battles - two refreshes

THURSDAY

DAY - 2300 WED - 1730 THU

Spend normal energy on Hard Battles - two refreshes
Save Challenges

NIGHT -  1730 THU - 2300 THU
Complete Challenges

FRIDAY

DAY - 2300 THU - 1730 FRI

Complete Challenges

Collect 1100 free energy

NIGHT -  1730 FRI - 2300 FRI

Collect 1700 free energy
Spend normal energy on Dark Side Battles - two refreshes

SATURDAY

DAY - 2300 FRI - 1730 SAT

Spend normal energy on Dark Side Battles - two refreshes
Save Squad Arena Battles
Spend all Cantina energy before 1330 - one refresh

NIGHT -  1730 SAT - 2300 SAT

Use all 5 Squad Arena Battles
Save all Cantina energy

SUNDAY

DAY - 2300 SAT - 1730 SUN

Use all 5 Squad Arena Battles
Save all cantina energy

NIGHT -  1730 SUN - 2300 SUN

Spend cantina energy - one refresh

*the one refresh/two refresh thing doesn't matter, it's just for personal reference.

How To Calculate This:

Firstly, Cantina energy.

It takes 28 hours to regenerate 140 Cantina energy, so this is the easy one: if your guild activity reset time is 1730 then simply take 4 hours off that - 1330. Then start saving your Cantina energy from that time on the previous day.

Regular energy is more complex due to the free 45 energy that you get three times a day at 1200, 1800 & 2100. These times are different for different players due to daylight savings time not changing the in game time. So this may be +/- 1 hour depending on your  timezone and country.

Regular energy takes six minutes to regenerate one energy. So to get 140 energy that's 14 hours - ten per hour. So to calculate when you need to start saving your energy simply go back 14 hours from your reset time.

But, due to the free 45 energy it may take less time. Each 45 energy that you have to claim during the hoarding period will take 4.5 hours off your hoarding time. So if there is one free 45 energy you will have to hoard for 9.5 hours.

If possible it is best not to claim the 45 free energy until after a reset - if you're lucky enough to have that timed correctly.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Replies

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    There are 24 different timezones with 24 different guild activity times with two differing times (DST/Not) so there are over a thousand different schedules for everyone around the world, so don't type up your one otherwise this thread will get very messy.

Note: this is based on 140 energy. The cap at level 80 is 139. If you're only level 60 or something then this will be very inaccurate. It isn't too hard to calculate though, 12 minutes for Cantina, 6 minutes for Regular.

You can do it!
  • Nice post! Very useful for those wondering how to best manage their playing for guild activities
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • If you think this is helpful don't let the thread die, otherwise no one will see it.
  • Valent_Antona
    1034 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I've been trying to figure out how to maximize my contribution without waking up at 1am. Guild leader is in Australia. Really only GW day is feasible or at least practical for me to double up on. And it's the least payout day. Any suggestion there?

Edit: I'm in US, west coast. Our reset time is 4:30-ish am.
  • Haihs
    151 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Darn I was like whadaheck!! how did he manage to get 1100 free energy!!! Then I realized it was the time xD
    Post edited by Haihs on
  • Haihs wrote: »
    **** I was like **** how did he manage to get 1100 free energy!!! Then I realized it was the time xD
    Thank you for making my morning
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I've been trying to figure out how to maximize my contribution without waking up at 1am. Guild leader is in Australia. Really only GW day is feasible or at least practical for me to double up on. And it's the least payout day. Any suggestion there?

Well you don't need to have 0 energy at a certain time if that's what you mean, you simply need to reach max energy at reset time. The '0 energy at XX:XX just guarantees that you will reach 140 on the dot.
  • Bang up work CT.
  • Good,good! Let the knowledge flow!
    Just upping this thread. ;)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Good job! My leader is East Coast US and I'm on West Coast US, so my activities reset at 4:30pm, perfect for when I get off work. I just have a habit of forgetting what day is what.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Nice post!
  • I've been trying to figure out how to maximize my contribution without waking up at 1am. Guild leader is in Australia. Really only GW day is feasible or at least practical for me to double up on. And it's the least payout day. Any suggestion there?

Well you don't need to have 0 energy at a certain time if that's what you mean, you simply need to reach max energy at reset time. The '0 energy at XX:XX just guarantees that you will reach 140 on the dot.
    Yeah I get that. Just refereeing to when guild activity resets down line up with normal playing hours. At best I can make top 10, worst I'll be in bottom 30
  • Thanks Turtle! Usefull as always. Miss seeing your posts on here. Busy managing guild I'm sure.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Thanks Turtle! Usefull as always. Miss seeing your posts on here. Busy managing guild I'm sure.

Nah, I gave that up. Too much work. I don't post as often because I'm trying to wean myself off the game.
  • Haha Good Luck. I understand completely. I only visit here for announcements and rare good info like your post. Take it easy brother
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    nice work ct! I have a spreadsheet that I use to minimize wasted crystals and should be doable completely f2p as long as players place in the top 5 daily.

I'll send a snippet of it when I'm available
    mighty chlorians
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Somebody gets this man a beer! :)
  • @cosmicturtle333 - Great stuff! Thanks for putting this together.

Would you be open to moving this to Guilds (or maybe Guides) so we can sticky it there?
  • @cosmicturtle333 - Great stuff! Thanks for putting this together.

Would you be open to moving this to Guilds (or maybe Guides) so we can sticky it there?

I already copy and pasted in guides last night.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/38181/guide-to-the-best-possible-guild-activity-rewards

But feel free to move that one to guilds if you think it would be better there.
  • Okay. Let's leave it here for a bit for visibility, and then we can move it to Guilds once it starts falling off the front page.

Thanks.
  • I can't seem to figure out how to post it on my phone, but someone on reddit had a nice jpeg that outlines this without your specific time addition. It might also help. But not to detract from your post.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • This one?

BVcvRKt.jpg
  • Yeah, that's the one
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Thanks Heaps @cosmicturtle333
    Thanks Turtle! Usefull as always. Miss seeing your posts on here. Busy managing guild I'm sure.

Nah, I gave that up. Too much work. I don't post as often because I'm trying to wean myself off the game.

I know how ya feel, been thinking along similar lines too...

Quote of the Day "Put that
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    here's one that i made for our guild (adapted to general use). if your guild leader is in your time zone, then this is accurate. depending on time zones, you may have to shift forward or back several hours.
    • the colored cells indicate energy use toward daily guild activities
    • the white cells with colored text indicate saving energy for the next day's guild activity
    • the black cells indicate non-energy guild activities / free energy use
    • this is assuming all 50 guild members will be contributing the absolute minimum and EVENLY to reach tier 7 rewards every day
    • this is broken down by the hour
    rdIS2pL.png

as you can see, if everyone is in your guild is able to place top 10 in arena every day, tier 7 is completely doable as 100% f2p. YMMV. let me know if i made any mistakes or if i can improve readability (not my strong suit...i just provide the data and simple analysis because i'm a ****)

side note: if you purchase a crystal sub, you only need to place in the top 50 every day in arena
    mighty chlorians
  • Excellent post thanks for putting this together!
  • I mean I have fun with this game and all but if I get to this point where I'm making schedules and setting timers and letting it control my life, then that's when I know I need to set my phone down and find something better to do in real life.
  • I mean I have fun with this game and all but if I get to this point where I'm making schedules and setting timers and letting it control my life, then that's when I know I need to set my phone down and find something better to do in real life.

I didn't make it for myself. I don't even open the app daily anymore.

I made it for F2P players who want to get the best possible rewards they can.
    Excellent post thanks for putting this together!

You're welcome. Nice necro by the way.