Omega Event?

Will there ever be another? Or do we have to reach level 80 to ever get them again

Replies

• pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    LAWD, I hope so.....

The only issue I really had with the last one is that I couldn't participate in most of them. Didn't have a lot of the toons even unlocked, let alone starred. What level do you need to be to get into the Omegas?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • At level 80 you get an omega each day with your 'complete all dailies' daily.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    At level 80 you get an omega each day with your 'complete all dailies' daily.

Which will be a few months at the rate I'm heading....
  • Darth_Vlad
    165 posts Member
    pac0naut wrote: »
    At level 80 you get an omega each day with your 'complete all dailies' daily.

Which will be a few months at the rate I'm heading....
    That's not too bad cause you wont need then anyway till youre in the 70's
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    I'm in the 70's right now and I can put Omega's on toons, however, some of the toons required for certain days I probably don't have. They're like, hey, use a combo of Lando, Teebo, IG-88, Plo or Sid.
  • If i reached level 77 today how long would it take me to get to 80? Assuming im not crqzy with refreshes or anything just normal
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    If i reached level 77 today how long would it take me to get to 80? Assuming im not crqzy with refreshes or anything just normal

Assuming 1 cantina refresh and 2 energy refreshes per day, alittle less than 3 weeks.