Make me a new arena team

Just pretty bored with my setup, so have at it guys. I'm typically between 100-50 daily.
Current setup is dooku ( lead), Lumi, sid, IG-88, phasma.
7*s- Lumi, Poggle, Dooku, Sid, Daka, IG-88, Phasma, Asajj, IG-86, Ahsoka, Teebo
6* (from highest shards to lowest)- Kylo, IGD, Barriss, Consular, Talia, ST Han
5* (not really viable, but including anyway)- FOST, Yoda, Poe

Thanks!!

Replies

• Teebo (L), Phasma, St Han, Daka, Poggle. Not much DPS, but the stealth can help if you get good RNG, then you get your TM manipulation from Teebo, Han, Phasma, stuns and revives from Daka, and some DPS assistance from Poggle.

Just theory crafting, but you could give that a go
  • Phasma lead, Kylo, Daka, FOST, and Luminara. Sub out FOST for a damage dealer if you have to. That seems like a fun team.
  • Teebo (L), Phasma, St Han, Daka, Poggle. Not much DPS, but the stealth can help if you get good RNG, then you get your TM manipulation from Teebo, Han, Phasma, stuns and revives from Daka, and some DPS assistance from Poggle.

Just theory crafting, but you could give that a go

Good one, and I like the theory but I don't think it's going to survive again the high damage **** you hit under rank 100.
    Phasma lead, Kylo, Daka, FOST, and Luminara. Sub out FOST for a damage dealer if you have to. That seems like a fun team.

Once Kylo is 7*, and FOST is 6*, this my just work if I can get some good assists.
  • Dooku (L) for dodge/o-up/stun. Would also consider Phasma (L) for the occasional assist and TM.
    Daka for stun and rez.
    86 for damage.
    Ventress for taunt debuff and occasional stun.
    Lumi for heal and 2nd damage.

I admit this is a pretty fragile team. But without a proper taunt, I would be looking to bring as much healing/stunning to the game as possible.
  • JediMasterGibs
    421 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Dooku (L) for dodge/o-up/stun. Would also consider Phasma (L) for the occasional assist and TM.
    Daka for stun and rez.
    86 for damage.
    Ventress for taunt debuff and occasional stun.
    Lumi for heal and 2nd damage.

I admit this is a pretty fragile team. But without a proper taunt, I would be looking to bring as much healing/stunning to the game as possible.

Asajj was on my team before anyone was willing to say she was good, but I took her our for 88 for his AOE early on in a match. Once I get Han up, I think Sid will be heading to the bench. Unfortunately, with Daka's recent 7*, Han's around the corner, and Kylo right behind him... I have almost no credits.