Should Vader be buffed?

Brimley_Ploom_19
366 posts Member
edited May 2016
This has been a question for a long time. If vader gets worked on or not, devs should respond to this on the next update.

Should Vader be buffed? 82 votes

Increase his basic damage
14%
TrisbouilleEricsonXPadmeBar_BuryinUltraJediStormTro0p3R_HBig_BossOB3S3DONK3YwallismasterIAmExceptionMojavelandbaronJakkal 12 votes
Make his basic double dmg vs Jedi
10%
KAULIDarthVanegsethSikhoReyisbaeKyle_Ronrenato4571outdrsyguy1Draykoh 9 votes
1 and 2 both
26%
IvoB1987Boro_Smooth1CobrasManoLianaraElSoldado_23Dooku_for_daysscca325isItsJarJarBinkzyoyoingadamisrealPrgyntPixel_FistAlwaysABigerFishJazz66DarthplagueisSithedMyPantsDarth_VladBobAFeetGuardArminusBaksoKikil 22 votes
Other idea
7%
UshoT0mmyB23QuikSilver8721Carth_Onassi1973aerendhilMalaki 6 votes
No, he's fine the way he is
40%
jeremyj26CronozNLbenacrowJedi_YodaOwexBaillHanSlowMoWJ28Petrelli81EleiemInternetSwagPetrozzaquigonkennyxSkandarGraunxFinalGreyJediOnetime7979morcseaDuckooKhaymanSmaptyvbn 33 votes

Replies

• Khayman
    850 posts Member
    No one has him truly maxxed yet, I say no until the first 6 and 7* legit vaders make their rounds.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    lol this must be a joke you seen the max Gear right now with 5/6 * Come back when you have and ask me that question at 7* 9/10 gear I cant imagine it he will be the most op Toon.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    His farmability needs to be buffed.
  • Benr3600 wrote: »
    Lol +1 didn't think of that
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Benr3600 wrote: »

Agreed... More achievements should be added (and rewarded retroactively if applicable) that reward his shards
  • SMan
    49 posts Member
    It wouldn't make unlocking and getting him to 7* as special if he was easy to farm
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Assman wrote: »
    It wouldn't make unlocking and getting him to 7* as special if he was easy to farm

Easy to farm =/= impossible to farm
  • Ewakawaka
    129 posts Member
    They need to wave the raid star requirements for him so you can use him in raids.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Other idea
    Other Idea.
  • ZarLatho
    690 posts Member
    Where's the option "How could we possibly know yet?"
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    I'll judge when I face a 6* Gear x Vader.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • No, he's fine the way he is
    No way should he be buffed. He's a godly 5* and they already said they incrased his power at 6 and 7* after they cleaned up the exploited ones. Mark my words, once we can get him to 6* people will cry when they face a gear 9 or 10 Vader
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Vader is insane even at 4* and gear 9-10 is a tanky charcter and seeing him more and more in the arena and i think he should be op at his current shard drop rate even if they didnt change the achievements they should award 5 to ten shards a piece but saying that pair him up with sid and anyone one else with enemy team negative status effects and gear them up to 10 and put them together in the arena use his culling blade and he'll one hit most toons
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    We just need someway to farm him, instead of only buying from shard shop, when once in a while appears.
  • The higher tier achievements should be giving more vader shards. Its like oh youve been playing for long enough to get a ridiculous amount of credits, heres two shards.

That **** is stupid.
    Collaborative T7 guild looking for active members. Details here or PM me.
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    Other idea
    mooaaar way to acquire shards please.
    We'll talk about buff later.
    I choose the Red Pill.

• I have a 77 5* Vader, his DOT and Culling blade are brutal, if you use him with other classes to stack neg affects he is really nice.

Like others said he is hard to balance fairly until we see some 6* 7* Vaders.
  • Increase his basic damage
    Khayman wrote: »
    No one has him truly maxxed yet, I say no until the first 6 and 7* legit vaders make their rounds.

Yeah, but compared to other attackers that I've had at the same levels, his basic and AOE damage seem anemic to me.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    I wouldn't buff him yet. I can only see the f2p gear 8 complaining about how vader 7* G10 is OP and needs to be nerfed.
    You know, the balance in this game is off according to pro players ;)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Dashel
    24 posts Member
    I know for sure he is fine I have him 5* gear 9, and he will be one of the first to get a droid called. He is very violent and his only weakness is stuns (like many other slow characters) and let's say dodges on culling blade or tenacity up.
    He has 34k PV with protection by the way