Luminara vs Jc

So I just unlocked Luminara and got her to gear 4, my Jc is 3* gear 6, should I switch Jc for Lumi in my Arena Squad?

Replies

• Options
    Run both. Think of Lumi as an attacker that has a team heal. In other words she is invaluable to pretty much any team. She is farmable in GW thus can be starred very quickly. Unless you have some epic team from big $ spent on bundles and/or chrome packs both JC and Luminara are great on any team that isnt highly specialzed and are critical to GW success.
  • Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Run both. Think of Lumi as an attacker that has a team heal. In other words she is invaluable to pretty much any team. She is farmable in GW thus can be starred very quickly. Unless you have some epic team from big $ spent on bundles and/or chrome packs both JC and Luminara are great on any team that isnt highly specialzed and are critical to GW success.

Agreed, I run both with pretty good results in arena. I wouldn't run both with Barriss, but the two work well together and will do so with many teams.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Both, jut use both
  • Options
    yep, both makes your team very strong, especially with Lumi as leader with her leader ability ranked up to the point where it starts healing... If you need to drop one to make room, or need to decide to who advance first, make Lumi your team's main healer - she's just plain better than JC in every way.
  • Options
    My arena squad is as follows

Phasma (leader) 4* gear 6
    Kylo Ren 4* gear 6
    First Order Tie Pilot 3* gear 5
    Rey 4* gear 6
    JC 3* gear 6

I'm currently farming Sideous to replace either fotp or Rey.

Who would guys replace with Lumi.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options

Kylo Ren 4* gear 6
    Rey 4* gear 6
    JC 3* gear 6

I would replace JC with Lumi and probably Rey with Sidious. I dont have Rey so take that last bit with a grain of salt. Sidious should our star Rey very quickly so maybe go Sidious once he is better then Rey in like a 4 months when she is 7 star.

The double healer teams arent so strong these days with everyone having Sidious and or Kylo and all the Jedi hate.
  • Options
    Randall wrote: »

Kylo Ren 4* gear 6
    Rey 4* gear 6
    JC 3* gear 6

I would replace JC with Lumi and probably Rey with Sidious. I dont have Rey so take that last bit with a grain of salt. Sidious should our star Rey very quickly so maybe go Sidious once he is better then Rey in like a 4 months when she is 7 star.

The double healer teams arent so strong these days with everyone having Sidious and or Kylo and all the Jedi hate.

Rey had really good dps, her first 2 attacks stack to make her third deal massive dmg, and she has decent health, but yeah like you said she's a **** to farm, I just lucky on a pack
  • Options
    Yeah replace JC with Lumi.

Other than that, your team is pretty solid. I would actually replace your TIE Pilot with Sidious. Pilot is a bit slow with low hp, he is easily focused.maybe bring him back at 5-6*.Rey is a strong/fast/tanky character even at 4*.