100% Counter Attack

Feng
161 posts Member
Hey guy, I'm just wondering if there is any other hero that has a 100% counter Attack besides Dooku. Also I realised that Dooku is kinda hard to farm since there is only 2 modes of hard Mission for me. As of now I'm 40/50 Dooku shards.

Forgive me for my limited knowledge, I'm just trying to learn who else has 100% counter Attack.

I remembered seeing a YouTube video where Sidious made a mess with his AOE. However I lost the link and forgot which hero was in it.

Thank you for ur help :)

Replies

• Kylo has 100% counter for one turn after Retribution is used. Then Fives is the next highest with 85% without another unit. Aayla has 90% with Ima Guns leader skill.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Kylo has 100% counter for one turn after Retribution is used. Then Fives is the next highest with 85% without another unit. Aayla has 90% with Ima Guns leader skill.

so kylo doesn't have any counter attack chances at all on its own???

i guess the only hero with counter attack and im able to farm is Fives!

Aayla is a chromium hero right? Sadly :(
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Kylo has 100% counter for one turn after Retribution is used. Then Fives is the next highest with 85% without another unit. Aayla has 90% with Ima Guns leader skill.

I don't believe the ima-gun di leadership skill stacks with Aayla or Kit Fisto's own counter strikes.. It's kinda either or, not combined numbers. So Aayla only has a max of 65% not 90%
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • DarthYoda
    50 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Kylo Ren is worth it farm him on Squad Cantina Battle 4C. great abilities with 100% counter chance through using one of his abilities.

Im going to waste my time on Dooku, just cause lol

I run Fives in my lvl 59 team ( almost 60 rank 1 ) Very Very good HP slows enemy speed 70% counter chance but i never see him without counter. he always seems to counter

If you make ima gun di Leader all jedi's gain 25% counter chance (if i can remember correctly). =)

anything else your needing answers to?

May the force be with you =)
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    DarthYoda wrote: »
    Kylo Ren is worth it farm him on Squad Cantina Battle 4C. great abilities with 100% counter

Im going to waste my time on Dooku, just cause lol

I run Fives in my lvl 59 team ( almost 60 rank 1 ) Very Very good HP slows enemy speed 70% counter chance but i never see no counter. he always seems to counter

If you make ima gun di Leader al jedi's gain 25% counter chance (if i can remember correctly. =)

anything else your needing answers to?

May the force be with you =)

i don't think i will go for ima gun di because right now, even i feel that jedi counter chances are too low and when faced with sidious, i guess theres not point haha!

i'll farm up dooku and fives then!
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Ima Gun Di can have his leadership skill raised to the point it provides a 35% chance... The only real time he's useful as a leader is if you are facing heavy an AOE heavy team or a person who can easily reset their AOEs like Lando, Kylo and Ventress
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!