Timers are ruining the game.

Timer for shipment, timer for challenges, timer for arena, timer for guild not to mention raid times. I used to be able to play when I had down time, now I cannot because of it's not "time", and when it is time I'm unable to stop my life to do my dailys. Great game up to this point but you are about to loose me and I'm sure many others like myself. Us whales are NOT going to keep playing/paying if we can't be competitive. Don't know how to fix it but I do know there's a significant number of people who cannot and will not continue if this persists.
Thank You
Craig aka GoinPostal

Replies

• Bump
  • Chaxis
    40 posts Member
    As far as the daily events are concerned I cannot see why there are timers.
    10 minutes in between each try seems very excessive,especially since many here have voiced there concerns over having limited time to play .
    Is there justification for such a long gap in between each battle?
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Chaxis wrote: »
    As far as the daily events are concerned I cannot see why there are timers.
    10 minutes in between each try seems very excessive,especially since many here have voiced there concerns over having limited time to play .
    Is there justification for such a long gap in between each battle?

I have said the same thing and I think timers are unncessary for a TURN based game to begin with.. what's the point? If we can slam ALL of our events into 30 minutes.. what difference does it make? It's not like other people need to counter what we do.

And to further push the point events can be done back to back.. so it's not consistent.