Do you waste your energy on the abysmal chicken feed payouts from the Credit Mining Event?

Mojavelandbaron
977 posts Member
edited May 2016

Do you waste your energy on the abysmal chicken feed payouts from the Credit Mining Event? 75 votes

NO. I stopped wasting my time on that long ago.
97%
UshoKhorvog_KarbossaKonaEhukaiStarSonBLuby25Salgado9OwexBaillaceofthedarkHanSlowMoGwonkNerfherder17papnworsWereflamingoLegoLegs_Brazilian_JoeGuardiasMikymateJamitoSparrowAheld 73 votes
YES. I like spending all that energy for the measely payout.
2%
PetrozzaTimitock 2 votes

Replies

• NO. I stopped wasting my time on that long ago.
    I tried it around 10 times when they first updated it, never got a multiplier, always got the minimum reward
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Its chicken duck woman things fault :(
  • Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    I tried it around 10 times when they first updated it, never got a multiplier, always got the minimum reward

Oh, that's also the biggest ton of horse dung. It rarely shows itself. It reminds me of the guy with the dollar bill on the end of the fishing poll in the insurance commercial.
    Usho wrote: »

Who's that? Sounds like Hillary Shrillary Clinton.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    YES. I like spending all that energy for the measely payout.
    I get multipliers often.
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    i did it once when i needed that exact amount to level up, but didnt want to spend crystals. generally dont tho.
  • Ive never seen such a biased poll :lol::lol:
  • I've got a dollar for ya....
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    I tried it initially just to see, because they said it would be so much better than the key system. It was definitely infinitely worse than the key system, and so I haven't used it since.
    Im sure they have looked at the data from the credit event. That data has to show that a majority of players dont use the credit event on a daily basis. I would venture to guess that less than 1% use it daily. The question is, what do they intend to do to correct it? (if anything)
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Usho wrote: »

Who's that? Sounds like Hillary Shrillary Clinton.

@Mojavelandbaron Bushes Of Love man :D
    Never actually did the credit event but did the training droid early on when I first started playing. Maybe 10 times never got the multiplier and stopped wasting energy on it.
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Ive never seen such a biased poll :lol::lol:

Ahaha True ! That feels like saying NO for both !
    And btw, this thread makes me happy ! Because of all the things that sucks in this game (They are not much, I like the game how it is, I don't need nerf/buff etc!). This is one is the most useless piece of "Insert something here" that I have ever seen !

We could get money before ! Now you get more by using 24 energy in the cantina in 2 secs (sim) rather than doing a useless free win fight to get 8k credit ... what's the point in that ?

I really hope they remove it ! I'm getting sick of it everytime I click on it unintentionally !
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    I only do it if I'm so extremely bored and wanna see some of the characters that are there
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    I've never actually done the event. Seems like a complete waste
    Did not even do it once. Still shows 2 crystals for first try.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Tried it once. Realized I'd been conned.
    We were lied to when they said they're making the key cards better, better for their bank balance maybe.

The only reason I click that table is to check the yoda counter and the only reason I check the yoda counter is that it gives decent credits.
    Hahaha! No. I would rather help out a Nigerian Prince with the use of my bank account.
  • GruyloRen
    206 posts Member
    Hahaha! No. I would rather help out a Nigerian Prince with the use of my bank account.

That will get you $5M credits!!!!!

Seriously though, I've never needed to do the credit event, which wasn't a choice in the poll. Complete GW every day and get a lot more credits and a bunch of fun fights.
  • Mojavelandbaron
    977 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Timitock wrote: »
    I get multipliers often.

You remind me of the people you see on the news who've won the mega-prize lottery or powerball more than once. Like them, your luck is very unique. But even with the multiplier, it is chicken feed when you consider it costs 20 energy per pop. Under 20k is not "piles of credits".