Some Proven theory why suddenly there are many stronger ppl in our rank ladder

Hello lets make it simple and quick. People keep saying about merge or being moved to the stronger rank ladder well I am an active f2p user that always online around 5-6pm to maintain rank1 so I remember almost all names that always trying to get to top 10 at least....suddenly when I logged in a few days ago ( after reset time), I saw two STRANGERS (Rank 2 and Rank 3) was there out of nowhere....

2sbvr68.png

I know Liam Galler is an old foe...but I did not have any ideas how those two can be up there...The next day...Rank 2 in the pic already thrown out to top 50 and could not climb back...while the Rank 3 got to Rank 10 and now lurking always around top 20....Could not really find any new names beside them in top 20 (did not bother check top 50 or top 100)

It happened to me too, a week after I started playing this game...hehehe...

In conclusion:

- Merge rank server = No

- Few People being moved to stronger server = Yes

- How many times it could happens? As far as I know, from my experience, only once (1)

- Was it random pick? I believe Yes

- How to prevent it? Just pray you are not the one who got pick by CG

- What should i do in the new rank server? Try to climb back even though it takes time ( took me 2 more weeks to get to no.1 again in the new rank server)

- Can i move back? Apparently it is a NO

- Our server might be a temporary rank server in the beginning? Yes, I think so.

Thank you and Happy New year 2016. Enjoy the game.

Replies

• Server merge? Possible, many reports of it happeninf. Also possible these guys just worked their way up with a new and/or recently upgraded team composition or strategy from rank 50, where you just admitted you never checked. From rank 50 to top 10 is like two days of luck. I wouldn't doubt for a second that a 16K phasma setup can beat AI around 20K.
  • Cleaner wrote: »
    Server merge? Possible, many reports of it happeninf. Also possible these guys just worked their way up with a new and/or recently upgraded team composition or strategy from rank 50, where you just admitted you never checked. From rank 50 to top 10 is like two days of luck. I wouldn't doubt for a second that a 16K phasma setup can beat AI around 20K.

No bro believe me...I was rank 1 at the reward time and closed the apps after that...those two SUDDENLY shows up out of nowhere...Yes it might be possible to climb but please tell me why those two COULD NOT BE ABLE to get into TOP 5 AT LEAST...its been 3 days since its happening...one of the dude (just checked) thrown to 40 now) From the past 7 days...if they had been in my server before, for the last 7 days,I always get Rank 1 except for one day and those two never shows up at all....
  • Thanks for the theorycrafting. Doubt the developers will let us know, but at least it's something to think about.
    For all know, 20% of Mol Elizas could be mod accounts ;p