Replies

• Kadenryken1
    476 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Guild found
    Post edited by Kadenryken1 on
  • Options
    Looking for an active alliance that is flexible. I normally hit 600 most of the week but when real life happens I may only hit around 500. My time zone is est the ideal alliance reset would be in between 5pm through 11pm. I have over 40 level 7 toons. My toons are on swgoh my link is https://swgoh.gg/u/dgor0526/
    Hit me up if you think I'll be a fit discord dgor0526#9689
  • DV81
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hab was gefunden, thx an die vielen Einladungen :)
    Post edited by DV81 on
  • Nasi
    39 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Edited
  • Atanor
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Managed to find a new home very quickly, thanks everyone for the invites!
    Post edited by Atanor on
  • Options
    Player id 486 742 765
    Top 100 arena
    600 tickets daily
    Very deep roster, 4 zeta's so far
    Looking for a guild that's serious about doing haat, I have teams for each phase with some needing a little more gear
    Thanks

• Goose18
    5 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Found a new home... Thanks everyone!
    Post edited by Goose18 on
  • VinnyG
    119 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone. Here's a little about me. I'm a former spender who has recently stopped spending. I was a member of a top 5 guild for quite some time before I went on hiatus for awhile. I'm back and I'm looking to help guilds who are on the cusp of completing heroic rank raids. I can bring experience and advice to your group to help you make that final push for Kenobi's. I have helped a couple guilds with this already and can help you too. If this is something that can help you, drop me a line and we can discuss things further. I will not ask to be an officer and will decline if you offer me that. I just want to help your guild get over the last hump to become heroic. Why am I doing this you ask? I could simply return to my old guild and auto my way through everything. I choose to try to help others advance. Simple as that. This is my new challenge. https://swgoh.gg/u/vinnyg/ Is my swgoh account. My ally code is 764-681-727 Discord is VinnyG#5511 I don't use Line. Sorry. Let me know if you think I can help. Peace.

Due to the overwhelming response, I'm going to pass on any more requests at this time. I've found a few that will be wanting my services beginning right away. Once I have helped them reach the promised land I'll be back. Thanks for the massive amount of support. I also urge others who are bored or feeling stagnant, to help the less advanced guilds take that last step. It's a different kind of challenge, but it may help breathe life into your love affair with this game again. Peace.
    Post edited by VinnyG on
  • Kraken1803
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    found a guild
    Post edited by Kraken1803 on
  • Maudib
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Guild found. Thank you all.
    Post edited by Maudib on
  • Options
    Ally-Code:426196619
    Third party chat app id:Discord/ mcmac451/Tiric Thorn
    Link to swgoh.gg:https://swgoh.gg/u/mcmac451/
    (If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 10 and gear 11 characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
    Player Level:80
    Number of 7*:9
    Number of 6*:9
    Number of 5*:14
    Average Arena Rank:272
    Type of Play: F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale
    Time-zone: Arizona
  • Options
    Level 85 with 57 star toons . Looking for a guild that is doing the raid's on heroic.
  • Darth_el_Jeffrey
    29 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I've found a home. Many thanks to all that took the time to reach out.
    Post edited by Darth_el_Jeffrey on
    Line ID: El___Jeffrey Discord: el jeffrey #0813
  • Starkiller66
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Guild Found! Thanks everyone!
    Post edited by Starkiller66 on
    Execute Order 66
  • yodacao
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Guild Found
    Post edited by yodacao on
  • Attorna
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Thanks for all the invites, but I found a guild.

Post edited by Attorna on
  • Mooch
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Guild found - thanks to everyone for reaching out!
    Post edited by Mooch on
  • squirrelspearls
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Found guild
    Post edited by squirrelspearls on
  • Options
    Two lvl 85 accounts, looking to house both in the same haat guild. 26 and 20 g11 toons. New to haat, want my GK shards. Have zylo, zader, about to zeta Finn. Tickets are a given, looking for a fun crew that enjoys the game as much as I do. PM me!
  • Options
    Level 85 , 57 7 star toons. 7 star Han and 5 star general kenobi. Looking for a guild that is doing heroic raids. I am usually pretty active , due to working 12 hours a day I wasn't getting 600 all the time with my old guild so I was kicked.
  • bud08
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I found a guild! Thanks to everyone who considered me!
    Bud
    Post edited by bud08 on
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a very active guild. I'm lvl 82 very active. Everyday I complete my 600 as well as my refreshes and some crystal refreshes as well. Looking for active player for Hancor and AAT.
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Yes wrote: »
    Looking for a very active guild. I'm lvl 82 very active. Everyday I complete my 600 as well as my refreshes and some crystal refreshes as well. Looking for active player for Hancor and AAT.
    Ally code-
    473-324-829
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    Options
    Ally code-
    473-324-829

Found thanks
  • NZ_Assasin
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    *Guild found - no longer require guild*

Main team is full gear clone team with Zody lead and Zeta Fives. Secondary team is First order with Zeta Phasma lead, currently working on 7* for FOTFP and FOST. Keen to take part in heroic AAT
    Play almost everyday for extended amount of time

Ally-Code: 245-379-557
    Third party chat app id: Line - herperjosh
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/joshuaanthony/
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 12
    Number of 6*: 6
    Number of 5*:
    Average Arena Rank: above 100
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: New Zealand Time Zone UTC+12:00
    Post edited by NZ_Assasin on
  • Options
    Found a Guild! Thanks for the offers everyone :)
  • Wassup
    128 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Looking for a guild that does 3/4 heroic rancor and 2/3 HAAT, just have a problem with timezone so looking for a guild that attacks raids 23/24 PM (-3 GMT). Thanks for ur attention
  • Options
    *5 PLAYERS LOOKING FOR NEW GUILD*
    Hi we are 5 players F2P levels , 78, 77, 77, 77, 76 all playing since December want to find a new guild
    User name: BobaTheFetter
    Ally code: 723 547 697
    Please PM me if youre interested looking for guilds with 40+ active players doing tier 5 (maybe 6) we're all friends so guilds that communicate are preffered :)

• boomerd
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Possibly interested in joining a guild that raids HAAT in PDT time zone, that focuses on SW only (no crossover game functions in chat). Capable of 3m damage in HAAT.
    IGN: l l BOOM l l
    SPECTRE SW
This discussion has been closed.