Players looking for guilds ***BEFORE COMMENTING READ ALL RULES IN FIRST POST**

Replies

• Experienced and spender player looking to return in a HAAT guild.
    I lost my acc about 5 months ago and couldnt recover it because lost the email and suport didnt helped, so i quited.
    Now i want to start over again, will drop some money on game and got everthing planned to get strong realy fast, so im looking for a guild that can take me for some months until i be able to help, atm im only able to do my 600 daily.
    I know that im looking for to much,but if any HAAT guild interested i would join and for sure stay for years.
    Time zone: anyone, isnt problem for me.
  • Looking for a new guild. I've been in an excellent guild but because of work and new content I am looking for a more casual guild. I participate in all the raids and TBs, but due to work my raid tickets are lacking and I do not want to hold my current guild back. I'm looking for a guild who is ready to attempt hAAT or will be soon and is willing to overlook less than perfect ticket production for the damage I can bring to raids/TB. I'm not a whale who posts huge damage numbers, but I have 1.26M GP and can post about 2M damage between phase 2 and 3 of hAAT. I can solo phase 1 and I have a zVader team for phase 4 that I have not been able to use because I have been at work when my guild opens for damage on phase 4. If I might fit in your guild, hit me up on discord DarkHelmet #8260.

https://swgoh.gg/u/onedarkhelmet/
  • Tobe_Train
    100 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi, a friend and I are looking for a UK based guild with raids at 8PM.

https://swgoh.gg/u/tobetrain/ - Me, 1.6mill GP

https://swgoh.gg/u/superalgreen/ - Friend, 1.95mill GP.

Looking for a guild of 90+ million GP

My discord is TobeTrain#3263
  • My friend and I are looking for a new guild. He is 2,1 mil GP and I'm 1,8 mil GP. We are looking fore 100+ mil GP guild with haat. Also we are looking for guild that can provide +35* in TB. We both have CLS, hoth rebels, CHS (in progress :D), LS capital ship on 6*. Both have phoenix and R1 team. F2P players, playing for more over then year and half. Both active daily, both do 600/600. We are looking for european guild with raids in the evening.

If you are interesting DM me :). swgoh.gg profiles sending on request.
  • Ibn
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    =====Found a new guild. Thanks guys!=====

Ally-Code: 263-569-196
    Third party chat app id: Discord SyrDread#6755
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/ibn/
    Galactic Power: 1,434,975
    Character/Ship GP: 952,517/482,458
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 54
    Number of 6*: 7
    Average Arena Rank: 159
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: CET/CEST

Hi.

I'm looking for a casual guild that manages HAAT and who's officers aren't constantly yelling at ppl to get their 600 raid tickets and threaten to kick ppl or have them sit out raids because of it.
    I sadly have a life and can't even manage sometimes to collect bonus energy.

Im currently working towards the Hoth Scout/Soldiers for TB, getting Old Ben to 7* for a future CLS event and a resistance team.

I have discord and usually listen to officers with regards to TB deployments and other things
    Post edited by Ibn on
  • DRO
    48 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    :p
    Post edited by DRO on
  • TheGreyLute
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Joined a guild. Thanks all!
    Post edited by TheGreyLute on
  • I am looking for a new guild that is VERY ACTIVE, with members that do not ninja raids (like my last guild did).
    I play every single day, I buy all 50 crystal energy and sometimes the 100 and 200, daily.
    Ally-Code: 666-492-368
    Third party chat app id: any (i like discord)
    Link to swgoh.gg: failing sync
    (If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 10 and gear 11 characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
    Galactic Power: 387814
    Character/Ship GP: 268362/119629
    Player Level: 82,8
    Number of 7*: 11
    Number of 6*: 4
    Number of 5*: bla
    Average Arena Rank: 500-700
    Type of Play: pay some
    Time-zone: EU-PT
  • Jabba88
    42 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Found a guild, thanks for all the offers and good luck in recruiting
    Post edited by Jabba88 on
  • pkewe
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    **found a guild, thank you everyone

Active player who is tired of being in a dying clan and one where people can't follow raid rules. Can solo heroic. 7* c. Luke 2/3 zeta. Almost golden kylo. Has Han solo but not 7*.
    Looking for active clan, would like to earn general kenobi.
    X- jyn, biggs, cassian, c. Luke, st han, palp, aayla
    XI- kylo, vader, qgt, lum, yoda
    Lots of ix that I'm working on

Ally-Code: 893-458-142
    Third party chat app : discord
    Link to swgoh.gg:
    Galactic Power: 1,462,xxx
    Player Level:85
    Number of 7*:63
    Number of 6*:6
    Number of 5*:18
    Average Arena Rank:100-200
    Type of Play: f2p but plays everyday
    Time-zone: central standard time (gmt-5)
    Post edited by pkewe on
  • Bigrock2014
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    found
    Post edited by Bigrock2014 on
  • Ally-Code:126-284-729
    Third party chat app id: OneWingedAngel#3579
    Link to swgoh.gg: swgoh.gg/u/onewingedangel
    Galactic Power:1,489,546
    Character/Ship GP:960,300/529,246
    Player Level:85
    Number of 7*:58
    Number of 6*:7
    Average Arena Rank:64
    Time-zone: EST

What I can do for you: (which is how all these posts should start)
    Daily player, contributes to all activities, follows rules
    HPit: got my 7 star han, so will happily log a 0 to let others get theirs.
    HAAT: ZFinn w/BB-8, decent PalpaTIE team, hopefully Thrawn by the end of the week, Jedi team. I'm not a superstar, but I can carry my weight.
    TB: No CLS, but 5 star CHS and HRSoldier, 7 star HRScout. Phoenix almost 7 star. Rogue One is going to take a while.

What you can do for me:
    Looking for a guild where everyone contributes. I'd like to be in a group of players close to my own level. Need a group that takes TB seriously and knows what they're doing. Don't like a strict 600 daily rule, not because I'm inactive, but because I have a family, friends, and a full time job, so I need a guild that respects that. Will not use line, do have a discord account. Active but laid back is how I would describe myself, so I'm looking for a like minded guild.

PM me if you think we'd be a good fit. And feel free to include some details about your group. rather than just "join us." ;)
  • Ally Code: 563-751-742
    Third Party App: Discord -- DaBeegDeek
    Number of 7*: 62
    Galactic Power: 1,443, 723
    Type: F2P
    Timezone: US (Central)
    Arena Rank: 100-30

I am an active, daily player. I've only every been with one guild and was an officer there, but unfortunately our guild is dying. We are doing worse in TB, not even attempting HAAT and no one is even building for it. I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I play when I have time and considering all the hours I've put into this I would like to maximize my potential. That can only be done with a more active guild.

I have CLS at Gear XI.
  • MajorP
    44 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi!

I'm an active and dedicated player level 81 who is looking for a guild, preferably European time zone. I have only been playing since june this year but I do my 600 daily. I have no trouble taking instructions for TB or farming instructions for teams if necessary and I always stay active in guild communication. Opposed to JKA, "I'm not a slow learner".

GP: 500k and rising quite rapidly.
    7 stars: 11
    6 stars: 7
    Usually finish top 200 in the Arena and top 25 in ships.
    Mostly F2P but spend on a monthly budget.
    Use Discord but can download Line if required.

I would really like the oppurtunity to join a HAAT guild in where most players are active and dedicated. I know I might be asking for much joining a HAAT guild since I'm only level 81 and my GP is still low, but if you want a dedicated team player who wants to develop further in you guild please let me know.

Found a guild, thank you for all the replies!
    Post edited by MajorP on
  • RaineyRam
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Post edited by RaineyRam on
  • roottwo
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Thanks, I found a guild
    Post edited by roottwo on
  • Venkatesa1
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I have been playing the game since November 2016 - Took a two month break after switch phones and couldn't access my account. My swgoh.gg can be seen here https://swgoh.gg/u/venkatesa1/

The Key Highlights:
    - Lvl 85
    - ~1M GP
    - I do 600/600 every day
    - I have 7* Phoenix, Rogue One, 5* Hoth Brothers and currently farming CHOLO (4*)
    - I have a 7* empire team to get R2 to 7* and then I am prepared to get CLS the next run around.
    - I hover in the top 25 of my arena shard
    - I generally spend $150-200 per month on the game to help with the gear grind etc.

Would love to join a guild that has regular HAAT, HRancor, and work towards 30-35* in TB. I am EST, but time zone isn't an issue at all. I do the daily tasks and am committed to the game for sure.

Please message me! Would love to hear from yall.
  • NeverPullOut
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    thanks for the offers.

Post edited by NeverPullOut on
  • Black_Six
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Thanks for all the offers! I've found a new guild!
    Post edited by Black_Six on
  • taintmuffin
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hello.
    Lvl85
    60+ 7* toons
    1.5m+ gp
    Im f2p and been playing for the better part of 2 years.
    Looking for raids running between
    4pm and 2am QLD. or 1am to 11am EDT.
    I get 600 daily. And very active on chat.
    Just looking for a laid back group of people that are fun to talk to . looking for a guild very close to haat or trying to start haat and could use a little extra help to get there. Not interested in any whale guilds. Or any alliance guilds. Or any guild with 70m+ gp. Just a good group of people having fun playing the game. . but are still very coordinated and raid often. . I have discord and line. And use it regularly. So if this sounds like your guild . and your raids run thru those times. Since thats when i do 80% of my game play. feel free to pm anytime.
    Thanks.....
    Post edited by taintmuffin on
  • Snommag
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi
    Level 83
    575k gp
    5* cholo, hoth soldier and scout
    Ally code 941-189-488
    Daily active, 600/600 every day.

Looking for UK based guild, heroic Rancor, preferably at least 25m gp.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/snommag/

Found a guild now, thanks for the offers.
    Post edited by Snommag on
  • Toyoda
    28 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Guild found!
    Thanks for all the offers! Really appreciate it!
    Post edited by Toyoda on
    Toyoda#3486
  • Iam 860k GP, get my 600 tix everyday, looking for at least 15* in TB and 7* rancer, thanks
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Looking for a guild for my Alternate Account.
    Edit: Guild Found. Thank you for all the offers.
    Post edited by Drazz127 on
  • TheQuinlanVos
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Guild found. Thanks for the offers.
    Post edited by TheQuinlanVos on
  • Tommy7xyz
    82 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Cerco Gilda Italiana, 90Mil. GP minimo, costituita da membri attivi, 600 tagliandi al giorno, e ben strutturata per TB. Cerco una gilda matura, ben organizzata.
    Sono un player molto attivo, il mio GP è di 1,75Mil., incremento di 5k/10k al giorno. 600 tagliandi sempre garantiti. Ho CHS ed i personaggi Hoth, sto lavorando su Rougue One e personaggi utili in genere per i Plotoni, Phoenix ok. Navi no problem.
    App per comunicare: Line, Discord, Telegram.
    Mandatemi messaggio in pm se interessati, vi giro il profilo swgoh.

*** Gilda trovata *** grazie
    Post edited by Tommy7xyz on
  • AtschBetsch
    75 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I am looking for one of the best guilds in SWGOH. (which can make heroic AAT easy , same for the TB etc...)

I play every single day , 600 energy / day ! :)

Ally-Code: 513-242-118
    Available for Discord or Link or whatever...

Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/joprime/

Galactic Power: 1,360,377

Number of 7*: 49

Average Arena Rank: 300-200

Time-zone: GTM +1

Edit : found a new guild, thanks for the replies
    Post edited by AtschBetsch on
  • Liebe SWGOH-Spieler,

uns gibt es nur im 3er-Pack!

https://swgoh.gg/u/karvenh/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/sultak/
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kaiccess/

Wir suchen eine HAAT Gilde, die bereit ist, unseren schwächeren, aber sich schnell entwickelnden, Spieler mit aufzunehmen.
    600 RT am Tag sind für uns die Regel.
    Ich habe alle nötigen Chars für TB und schaffe auch die nötigen Kämpfe für die zusätzlichen Belohnungen!

Schreibt mich hier im Forum, oder besser über Discord (Karvenh#7206) oder Line (Karvenh) an.

Besten gruß Karvenh
  • Calyst
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Found
    Post edited by Calyst on
  • yeslahtrebor
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Found
    Post edited by yeslahtrebor on
This discussion has been closed.