Players looking for guilds ***BEFORE COMMENTING READ ALL RULES IN FIRST POST**

Replies

• Looking for a new guild. Current guild has last than 20 players and some of those are sporadic play.

What I am looking for:
    A guild that has at least 45 players with a minimum assumption that every player contributes 600 coins a day.
    Some reasonable rules/expectations beyond that on raids (5-7 only) and daily activities. If you require 1500 NRG a day on Light and Dark days and 15 PVP on arena days, don't bother reaching out. Likewise, if you have no rules or expectations at all, also not interested. Tired of being in a guild where no one does anything, but I am not a hardcore player anymore. I play maybe an hour a day, if time and RL permits.

What I have/can do:

I am F2P, but I spend at least 200 crystals a day on Cantina and Energy. I can do full Galactic Wars when needed.

Level 79
    Arena rank: 50-10 (depends on how far I fall back on whether it is 20 or 10)
    Arena Team: Dooku(lead), GS, Daka/Lumi, QGJ, RG
    On T6 raid, I can do around ~400K damage per refresh. Heroic, ~100K

gear level in brackets
    7* toons: GS(9), Phasma(9), Lumi(8), QGJ(8), RP(8), Sid(8), Dooku(8) Almost all are waiting on those elusive furnace, caller, RAID only pieces.
    6* toons: RG(48of100)(8),daka(13/100)(8), IG-88(104/100)(8), IG-86(38/100)(8), Savage(103/100)(7)
    Toons awaiting the end of the credit depression (toons I can't afford to build but can activate at anytime. Why unlock when you might get lucky and unlock from cards? #shards in brackets):Poe(57), Poggle(89), Rey(120), Kylo(94), FoTP(20), Ima Gun Di (95), Darth Maul (80), ResistanceTrooper(83).

Rest of my toons I stopped developing a long time ago.

Achievements: 73 GW wins, 332 Arena wins
    I am GMT -5 if time matters.
  • My main account is 76 and currently raiding T6/7, this is a new one I made. Looking for a guild I can contribute to and progress with. Ideally very active raiding, Tier III I can contribute a lot too, Tier IV I will only be able to get a few hits in at the moment due to stars. If your raiding Tier V I appreciate the thought but im unable to participate at the moment and need to get my Rey shards <3. I got Rey from my free pack, so I'm planning on a phasma (L) Rey GS RG 5s team, maybe throwing OB in as lead later. Within the next couple days ill have Phasma. Add me on Line or in game I don't check forums

Ally-Code: 521698998
    Line id: turtlegnome007
    Player Level: 41
    Number of 7*: 0
    Number of 6*: 0
    Number of 5*: 0
    Average Arena Rank: Top 10, finished 1 a couple times

Type of Play: F2P, will pay every once in a while if needed
    Time-zone: Central
  • GassiousPassius
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    My player name is Gassious Passius. I'm a hard core player looking to do Tier VI to Heroic raids.

Ally-Code: 256-292-238
    Line id: GassiousPassius
    Player Level: 79
    Number of 7*: 25
    Number of 6*: 6
    Number of 5*: 8
    Average Arena Rank: 20
    Type of Play: Whale
    Time-zone: Central Standard

**** Found a Guild. Thanks for all the Interest!! ****
    Post edited by GassiousPassius on
  • Vilechill
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    *edit* I found a home. Thank you.

Ally code: 735-159-191
    Line id: vilechill
    Player level : 79 almost 80
    Number of 7*: 12
    Number of 6*: 2
    Number of 5*: 4
    Avg arena rank: 50
    Type of player: some P2P
    Time zone: CST

Dedicated player looking for active guild. Always contributes heavily to daily challenges and have completed up to tier 6 raid. Comfortable at tier five but looking to progress.
    Post edited by Vilechill on
  • Alias: VenraSkyrunner
    Ally-Code: 548-646-646
    Level: 79
    Number of 7*: 8 close to 10
    Number of 6*: 6
    Number of 5*: 6
    Average Arena Rank: 98
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: oeste sur america
    Busco gremio de tier 4/5 en lo posible de habla hispana. Juego 7x24 y gasto 200 cristales diarios. En mi gremio actual siempre cumplo con las 600 monedas diarias y trato de sobrepasar los objetivos.
  • szada
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    *Found a guild, thanks for all! :) *

Me and my little brother are looking for an active, well-informed, efficient and frequently raiding guild (T5 & T6). We have a Guild right now, but sadly almost half the group members are usually offline and contributing 0 coins for the guild.

We've done our "daily 600" since joining the guild, and it makes us feel that our efforts are in vain. We'd love to help an already active guild by being… well, very active and aware. :smile:

Player Level: 79
    Number of 7*: 4
    Number of 6*: 13
    Average Arena Rank: ~1300 (Focusing on GW instead)
    Type of Play: only bought the Ewok pack
    Time-zone: GMT +2

We are also aware of the Guild Contribution weekly cycle, and try our best to play by that rhythm throughout the week. We're looking for English-speaking guilds in our own timezone (Eastern Europe, GMT +2). Looking forward to our new home! :)
    Post edited by szada on
  • Zerf
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    *** I just joined a guild, thx ***

Daily player Looking for a Eastern Europe GMT+2 Guild, preferentially an spanish guild. I'm comfortable in my actual guild but I prefer that GMT.

Ally-code: 564-727-582
    Player Level: 80
    Number of 7*: 19
    Number of 6*: 3
    Average Arena Rank: ~50
    Time-zone: GMT +2

See you soon
    Post edited by Zerf on
  • thelaughingman
    43 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    *Sorry if I can't accept invitation right away. Exceed Guild transaction limit after some screwing around@@*

Daily player looking for active guild and raid tier V / VI

Ally code: 415-362-275

Player level: 79 (2k xp from 80)

Number of 7*:15

Number of 6*: 4

Number of 5*: 6

Average Arena Rank: top 5 @ payout.

Type of Play: F2P (except 21-days crystal pack every 3 months or so)

Time zone: GMT+7

Thanks for reading!
    Post edited by thelaughingman on
  • hola antes que nada gracias a todos los que me contestaron y me ofrecieron un lugar en su gremio. y por respeto a todos les comento que ya me uní a un nuevo gremio. sin mas muchas gracias nuevamente.

hi first of all thanks to everyone who answered me and offered me a place in their guild. and respect for all I tell them that I already joined a new guild . no more thank you very much again.
  • Drekulviin
    379 posts Member
    edited May 2016

got one
  • LaconicScout
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Looking for a Guild that is active. My Current guild is down to only 4 players and has only raided once. Looking for an active guild that wants a ;

F2P
    level 63
    active everyday
    1 7*
    1 6*
    2 5*
    Arena 400-500

Ally-Code: 756515471
    Pacific Time Zone ‎(UTC-7)‎

found a guild
    Post edited by LaconicScout on
  • BlueSynk111
    10 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Found a home with Terra thanks everyone

Lvl 80
    6 7* toons
    4 5* raid teams
    Top 50 arena
    Crystal subcription
    Line
    Looking for 5* raid
    Considering a new guild. Was nice before merge. 7* whales went one way and No one left shares about the game and 3-4 day 5* raids.

Post edited by BlueSynk111 on
  • Mystryl_Malys
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Post edited by Mystryl_Malys on
  • IT_L1V3S
    18 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Found one ;)
    Post edited by IT_L1V3S on
  • Ally-Code: 216-752-319
    Line id:N/A
    Player Level:78
    Number of 7*: 9
    Number of 6*:2
    Number of 5*:3
    Average Arena Rank: 200
    Type of Play: F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale - no idea what this means.
    Time-zone: PST
  • ThreeGee
    43 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Ally #: 617-514-877
    Line id: gmgjets
    7*: 3
    6*: 1
    5*: 8
    Avg Arena Rank: 500
    Type of player: Have spent some, but not enough to slay in this game obviously :|
    Time zone: GMT -7 (U.S. west coast)
    Looking for for a smallish(20-25), casual guild that is doing tier IV raids primarily, with an eye on tier V
    Post edited by ThreeGee on
  • Lasciel
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    *Found a guild, thanks for all of the invites.*
    Post edited by Lasciel on
  • hi! After a guild that doesn't take three weeks to complete one raid, thanks

Ally-Code: 463 - 134 - 219
    Player Level: 77
    Number of 7*: 5
    Number of 6*: 4
    Number of 5*: 3
    Average Arena Rank: 700
    Type of Play: F2P, P2P,
    Time-zone: U.K.
  • Karnage
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Home found! Thanks for all the replies
    Post edited by Karnage on
  • YellowMonster
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    found a guild thank you all for your kind messages
    Post edited by YellowMonster on
  • Hello I am looking for a guild I am having a hard time finding a heroic guild that will take me n due to my account not being allowed to chat. I am an everyday player that spends about $50 a and have been at the top of my guild In raids. I can communicate in the line app.

Level 80
    Player number
    446-454-662
    14 7*
    6 6*
    Rank 19 in arena
    Line app Id
    King17
  • 6Delara6
    59 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Thanks for the overwhelming interest, found guild

Looking for new guild who does T5 or higher. F2P but almost always do every event each day for last 3-4 months. Spend 200 crystals each day.

- #1 in guild coins for my guild (600 every single day)
    - #2 in guild currency even though there were ~ 10 teams higher level than me
    - Problem is my guild only did T4 raids and I'm trying to get gear exclusive to T5 and up raids
    - Level 78
    - 7* - 6
    - 6* - 6
    - most are at g8 and just waiting for raid exclusive gear
    - Arena ~ 50
    - not looking for a lot of chat, I'm very active player
    - Ally Code - 477 585 128

Post edited by 6Delara6 on
  • Got booted from starkillerz guild by their leader for havimg an opinion and a brain, and sticking to basic principles of trust and open comms.Looking for a strong Asian Only GMT+8 guild to hook up with , capable of t6 raid consistently. Am fully F2p..lvl 79 close to 80 with about 15 7* units.Am using Line chat as well and hav the space to add ally. Line id 777wolverine.Drop me a msg if u think your guild is the one for meA/C: (634-937-925)Thanks.
  • Push2Stops
    489 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Tier V Player Looking for Tier IV Guild

I've left a great guild in hopes of finding one a little more well suited. Shout out to Daka's Revenge, a very friendly group of players anyone would be lucky raid with. :)
    My issue was not with the difficulty of the Raids but the gear with which I was rewarded. I found myself holding back to try to rank in the bottom bracket which lead to sometimes missing out altogether.
    About Me: Level 78 (units in use are 65 to 70-ish), almost certainly a daily player with 3x 7-Star, 3x 6-Star, 15+ 5-Star and below.
    Some qualities I'd like to find:
    • Raids are finished in under 3 Days
    • Very active players
    • Very casual environment
    • Friendly/no drama
    Full disclosure, this might be a terrible idea as I've never seen the rewards for Tier IV so I may leave after a week or two.
    Thanks for reading. My ally code is 314 187 745.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • DaptoDog
    36 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    I've decided to stay in my current guild. Cheers
    Post edited by DaptoDog on
  • Tycho
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Found a home... TY
    Post edited by Tycho on
  • Ally code -635-287-796
    Line id - tommyd2234
    Lvl-80
    7* players - 24
    Average arena rank - top 20
    Time zone - EST

Looking for a competitive guild but not crazy serious it's a game and meant to be fun . I have a friend that want to join a guild with me so we need room for 2 .
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member

Reminder: Only post here if you are a player looking for a guild.

To contact players: send them a private message. Do not post here. We are trying to keep this thread clean
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Dax_Farlighter
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    ***I've been accepted to a guild. Thanks for your interest.***

Hi,

I'm Dax Farlighter. I out grew my old, borderline zombie guild that was barely finishng level 5 raids. I'm looking for a place to hang my hat and contribute on 6+ level raids. A larger, active, established, knowledgable guild that shares information, and trains newer members to meet their standards. Oh, a little help with chat tools would be nice too. I'll do my part to help out if I'm given a fair opportunity to succeed. Small, underfed, new guilds need not invite me, been there done that, not going back to it. Sorry.

On a brighter note, here are some stats you might want to check out.

Ally-Code: 674-693-939

Discord id: dax farlighter

Raids accomplished: 4,5,6

Player Level: 79, nearly 1/2 way to 80th.

Number of 7*: 12. 10 are well geared. still grinding on 2...

Number of 6*: 2 well geared, and both could be 7*s by the weekend if i make enough credits in the meantime.

Number of 5*: 4. Gear varies. workin' on it 8/

Number of 4*: LOTS, but you probably don't care about them.

Average Arena Rank: typically end the day sub 200, but it varies.

Time-zone: CST

I contribute near max coins to the guild's coffers every daily, crystals permitting.

I typically finished in the top 6-7 ranks on raids and 4-7 on daily contributions in the old guild.

I play everyday.

I just got Discord. Bear with me as I learn it, as it's a bit confusing. Totally new to me.

Thanks for evaluating me for membership, I'll make ya proud.
    Dax
    Post edited by Dax_Farlighter on
  • Picard
    29 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Found one, thanks!
    Post edited by Picard on
This discussion has been closed.