Players looking for guilds ***BEFORE COMMENTING READ ALL RULES IN FIRST POST**

Replies

• LF Haat and heroic rancor guild. I have a decent amount of toons. Always get my 600 daily. I score about 2 mill in Haat. Close to finishing a zader p2 so score will be alot higher soon. You can reach me on Line chat at (shobudo) or just message me here.

https://swgoh.gg/u/shobudo/
    Message me with raid times and any rules u may have thanks.
  • DarthPicasso
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Found a guild! Thank you everyone for the invites.
    Post edited by DarthPicasso on
  • LF Heroic Raid(AAT,Rancor) guilds

Ally-Code: 584-489-655
    Player Level:85
    Number of 7*:58
    Number of 6*:8
    Number of 5*:2
    Average Arena Rank:100-200
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: UTC-03:00 Brazil

https://swgoh.gg/u/mudison/
  • LucasCattanio
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2017
  • Disorder
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I have found a guild thank you for all the invites. This community is great.
    Post edited by Disorder on
  • Hey. Looking for a super active team that does tier 4 missions and above. New to guild. Spend a lot on gems and produce like crazy. Looking for team members who do the same.
    Ally code - 639-218-513
    Level-58 soon to be 59
    Soon to have two 7 stars players
    Currently 3, 6 star players
    9-10 -5 star players

I have a diverse team and very strong rebel team.

Squad areana is currently between 50-100. Looking to push top 50
  • Beowulf85
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Currently picking a guild, thanks! :D
    Post edited by Beowulf85 on
  • Dalmenar
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Post edited by Dalmenar on
  • If any new players would like to join a guild then add me, we're starting a new guild with the best members from my current one and are looking for active members

Ally code 872-283-579
  • Hi looking for a guild level 62 at the moment playing pretty much everyday I'm only got characters of 3 and 4 stars and a few 5 stars just looking for a guild actually participated in the raids thanks and my username is froggy118
  • Izza
    85 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Thanks for the replies! Found a great guild.
    Post edited by Izza on
  • Ally-Code: 395339783
    Player Level: 45
    Average Arena Rank: ca. 11-20
    Time-zone: MEZ
    Active: 600/600 all day all night
    Looking for lower level guild that is very active and does t4 or lower raids.
  • Dalmenar
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Del
  • Skybacca
    17 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    ***Edit*** Many thanks for all the pm's I received with guild invitations! There are a couple of guilds I am very interested in to join but I need to wait like 1 day or 24 hrs before I can join one. I will spend the time to choose wisely ;) No need of any more invitations, guys! Many thanks ^^

Hey everyone!
    I'm lvl 76 and seeking a more or less active guild doing the rancor t4-6 and normal aat. I'm pretty active and contribute a lot but sometimes I don't have time and cannot play so much, that's why I would love to be in a guild with not so many rules and restrictions because this is NOT work ^^

I'm in time zone CET and I speak English, German and Spanish fluently. I don't have line etc. I'm not a big chatter so the in game chat is fine for me.

Pm me here or send me a friend req./ guild invi. In the game. My player name is "Skybacca" and my ally code is 575-432-799!

Btw: currently I have some other requests pending but haven't been accepted so far that's why I start requesting here!

So long, folks ;)
    Post edited by Skybacca on
  • Hi skybacca, I've sent you an invite. If you like the look of our guild would love to have you on board
  • Gazret
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    LF an active guild doing heroic tank raids, preferably one where most people are getting 600/600 each day. I'm not especially well equipped for the tank raid, but last time i did heroic i did a decent chunk of dmg (and i have a decent aayla team). as far as rancor, i could prolly solo heroic if i had perfect RNG (usually i can get like 2.5 mil outside of phase 1).

Not lookin for a sweatshop or anything :) just looking for a more active guild where people can communicate effectively, and I've got the characters to contribute to a heroic aat.

Ally-Code: 681-955-666

https://swgoh.gg/u/gazret/

Player Level: 85

Average Arena Rank: ~20

Time-zone: EST
    Post edited by Gazret on
  • Not quite ready for heroic. In fact, I am in need of a nurturing, supportive, teaching guild and of course, better gear.

Looking for an active T5-T7 Pit, nAAT guild, with heroic aspirations. Would really enjoy a social community that is fun, supportive, communicative, friendly, and willing to share knowledge of squad building and strategy. I am open to and seeking advice, but no micromanagement, please. I firmly believe when all players are stronger, the guild is stronger. I prefer that the guild be largely F2P or light spenders with an eye on the heroic prize. Please have a sense of humor. A guild website for sharing and communication would be an awesome bonus!

I am an active player (perhaps too active), I tribute my 600+ 85% of the time and am generous with donations. I ask the same of my guild mates. I am in the Eastern US time zone and am looking for a guild that opens raids at a reasonable time for me.

I am currently in a guild, so I will need a short cooldown once I find my new home.

Player Level: 83.5
    Number of 7*: 8
    Number of 6*: 18
    Number of 5*: 5
    Average Arena Rank: 700
    Type of Play: Largely F2P, very light spender
    Time-zone: EDT (UTC-04:00)

If interested, please tell me a little about your guild; raid frequency, levels, times, rules, etc. I would really like to find a good fit. Thanks!

O
  • Hey all,

Looking for a new guild. I've been happy with mine so far but it doesn't seem like the leadership has the desire to consistently run the show properly. I'm looking for a guild that runs through tier 4-5 raids like clockwork.

Took me a little while to figure out which characters work best so I have a bunch at four star. Currently working on a group of 7-8 to level up and equip properly.

I'm NOT looking for a guild that will have leadership breathing down my neck constantly, after all this is just a game to me, albeit a fun one.

Ally-Code: 827-842-963
    Player Level: 73
    Number of 7 Star: 2
    Number of 6 Star: 1
    Number of 5: 9
    Type of Play: Mostly F2P but I'll spend between $50-$75 per month.
    Time-zone: EST

• Ally-Code:664-517938
    Line id: Bumholio
    Number of 7*: 37
    Average Arena Rank: 250
    Time-zone: GMT

Been with a guild for quite a while but we lost most of our regulars through disagreements. Not interested in politics or petty and meaningless scraps. Daily player. Good gifter. Just here for fun not to make a career of it. Would like to play heroics. I don't spend money on the game.

• I'm looking for a new guild that participates in raids but is NOT super competitive. I complete Daily activities daily. I need gear from raids to advance my characters beyond Gear Level VIII.

Name is Covin Desto
    Player level 85
    20- 7* characters
    8- 6* characters
    5- 5* characters
    Arena Rank between 850 and 1000
    I live in the eastern time zone but play late
    Ally code 286-815-383

Not interested if Line app is a requirement for memenership
  • Hello, I'm looking for a guild that could benefit from my stats.

I login in and play daily, active during raids, generous with donations.

Here's my linked stats: https://swgoh.gg/u/darthroy/collection/

Ally-Code: 931-965-366
    Number of 7*: 22
    Number of 6*: 5
    Time-zone: Manila, Philippines
  • Lvl 85
    40+ 7*
    Arena rank 100-ish
    Daily player
    Heroic Pit raids wanted. Preping to be ready for HAAT. Not too far off
    European Timezone preferred
    ally code: 284-715-891

• Ally-Code:239-233-485
    Line id: -
    Player Level: 84
    Number of 7*: 13
    Average Arena Rank: 200
    Time-zone: GMT+3

Looking for a guild that is active and doing T6 or T7 Rancor. The time zone important for me. I don't want to Central time zone guild. I can do 1-2 million damage(it depends the circumstances) in T6 and 900k damage in T7.

• Found one, thanks!
  • Ally-Code: 253-366-273
    Line id: Exsaps
    Player Level: 78
    Number of 7*: 10
    Number of 6*: 4
    Number of 5*: 6
    Average Arena Rank: 25
    Time-zone: GTM +1 (Spain)

I speak english, very active, playing since 2 Jan
  • Max Raid Tickets is never a problem. Play everyday without question. Not looking to be a Top 10 player in the guild just want to do the most raids possible.

Ally-Code: 536-698-698
    Number of 7*: 32
    Number of 6*: 8
    Number of 5*: 4
    Average Arena Rank: ~ 350
    Time-zone: Central-US
  • Dalmenar
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Found a guild.
  • Looking for a guild that i can join. Lvl 71 but have no 7 stars looking for a guild that raids t5 rancor regularly i play alot but do to my schedule its hard for me to play everyday. My husband plays alot and coaches me on my toons. Just want a fun guild thats growing and doesnt require a chat app.
  • Luxus
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    **Update: Found a home. Thanks!**

My current guild is fading out.

I am looking for a friendly, no-pressure guild. I like to level up ALL my characters at the same rate. This means that, although I am player level 85, my highest level character is currently 68... and my lowest is 67. I participate in guild raids, however I am rarely near the top contributors because as mentioned I don't have high level characters. I play every day, including week-ends, completing all personal dailies and contributing to guild dailies as much as I can.

Note: I will not join any chat other than the in-game one.
    Post edited by Luxus on
This discussion has been closed.